Assistant Operations Manager
- HR Pals
- United States
- Santa Ana
- 4 year(s)
- Not Available
UAG products are designed by adventure seekers for adventure seekers.
Founded in coastal Southern California’s hot bed of adventure play we live the adventure every day. Inspired by the rustic coastline, radiant sunsets, majestic mountains, and picturesque desertscapes, our products imbue the very nature of adventure.
At UAG we work hard and play hard; channeling our inspiration into hard work and pushing the limits of conventional ideas to create superior products. We are a platoon of talented designers, engineers, and marketers corralled by unparalleled leadership. UAG products are sold worldwide through consumer electronic and wireless retailers and through our web store at www.urbanarmorgear.com.
Currently, we are looking for an Assistant Operations Manager to join our dynamic team!
Reporting directly to the Senior Operations Manager, the Assistant Operations Manager will help oversee the day-to day activities at UAG and will ensure that customer expectations are being met.
Essential Job Functions
•Learning to assist with running all operational aspects of a high-volume, complex and fast growing consumer electronics accessory business
• Ensure that the daily distribution activities are performed in a manner that provides the most efficient and economical processing, storing, and shipping of products to customers on a timely and cost effective basis
• Oversee a continuing program of training and cross training of employees, counsel and train employees as necessary to improve work performance
• Developing and measuring KPIs for logistics
• Oversee total inventory and in-stock levels at all of the distribution centers
• Forecast sales, determine allocations, and plan shipments for each product
• Serve as manager-in-charge during absence of Sr. Operations Manager
• Perform other duties and responsibilities or special projects as assigned
• Generate management reports as needed
Required Skills and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field
• 5+ years of relevant work experience in account management, ecommerce, and retail with consumer electronics or high-tech products preferred
• Previous experience in logistics, transportation or inventory management
• Experience overseeing 3PLs
• Experience building and managing a team and meeting challenging operational / sales targets
• ERP knowledge is a plus (i.e. Oracle, SAP, Full Circle)
• Highly proficient with Microsoft Office
• Excellent communication skills (written & oral)
• Exceptional attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
We offer competitive pay along with a generous benefits program designed to help you be well, including: medical, dental & vision coverage, paid time off, and a 401(k) plan.