We are in search of a Customer Service Rep to join our dynamic team in Carlsbad, CA!
Our Company services the biggest names in music. We are looking for a full-time, fast-paced Customer Service Representative to join our customer service team. Success requires an enthusiastic understanding of music, our customers, our products, our bands, and our technology platform capabilities with proven results in increased customer satisfaction.
The ideal candidate will have a strong customer service background, high energy necessary for working in a fast-paced environment, and a proven ability to prioritize. Applicants must have a love for and/or a solid background in music culture and lifestyle. We take great pride in protecting our clients while preserving the fellow fan experience.
About the Job:
The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for acting as a liaison between fans, customers, and clients. The position is entry-level with plenty of opportunity for growth within the Company.
This position will focus on, but not be limited to:
• Answering customer inquiries with original and canned messaging to optimize the fan experience and act as a gatekeeper for the Company and Company clients.
• Resolve customer inquiries and ensure satisfaction across all customer service channels including but not limited to; email, chat, telephone, and social media.
• Work in a team environment and be able to keep up with on the fly changes to direction as necessary.
• An ability to communicate professionally with our client representatives through Microsoft outlook with discretion to ensure our Company image is preserved.
• Understand the difference between internal and external professional communication.
• Utilize MS Office, specifically Microsoft Excel, along with our internal 3PL/Happyfox to perform daily duties as listed above
• Maintain a knowledge of current music culture to require as minimal reference material as possible.
• Be able to meet a daily ticket goal once fully trained and be self-motivated to maintain and strive to exceed daily average.
• Assist with placement of orders, cancellations, refunds, or exchanges.
• Work a full-time / 9am-6pm / 40-hour week / in person and on location with an open option for overtime hours during holiday and product release periods.
• An ability to keep a calm during confrontational conversations/virtual communication initiated by dissatisfied customers and understand de-escalation.
• An ability to work in an environment where behind the scenes information is crucial to daily operations in the strictest of confidentiality on artist(s)/Company plans.