It all started back in 2007 with two young, talented kids who couldn’t afford a decent bike. Their desire to progress -and have fun doing it- inspired our founder Markus Flossmann to find a way to give riders of all ages access to proper mountain bikes. That simple mission sparked the revolution that is YT Industries.
Today, with over 100 employees around the world, YT remains commited to delivering on our original mission - to overcome age, challenge conventions, and uncage the potential of all riders.
Now is your chance to join us as SHOWROOM TECHNICIAN at our San Clemente headquarters.
The SHOWROOM TECHNICIAN will bring excellent service and troubleshooting skills to YT’s organization. They will assist our showroom staff to serve our demanding and passionate customers in the “YT way”. This person will work with customers to reach a timely solution to issues that they experience. They will be responsible for building customer bikes and maintaining our fleet of demo bikes.
• Proficient in building YT bikes as needed for customers & perform mechanical tasks on YT consumer and fleet bikes
• Provide expert level guidance for all YT products including suspension set up, drive train operation, suspension details, and all bike componentry
• Provide critical customer service and troubleshooting guidance
• Showroom Technician, in conjunction with the Service Manager will manage parts and frame inventory necessary to support Showroom operations
• Assist warehouse manager with pulling and processing bike orders
• Develop dynamic solutions to solve service-related issues
• Proficiently operate the Showroom point-of-sale system
• Assist customers on their purchase journey