Inside Sales Representative
- United States
- Costa Mesa, CA
- 4 year(s)
- Not Available
We are looking for an Inside Sales Representative to be a key contributor to our sales team in driving aggressive growth for a top brand in one of the fastest up and coming health and beauty categories. This position will be responsible for managing and increasing revenue within existing barbershop and salon accounts by acting not just as a sales rep, but also as business consultant to help them reach their retail potential.
We need a self-starter with strong sales experience managing and growing accounts. The right candidate will possess the competence, creativity and hustle to remain focused and productive, while executing well beyond expectations.
• Develop and maintain strong, value-added relationships that demonstrate ROI and aggressively increase sales through product expertise, integrity, dependabilty and world-class account support.
• 75+ outbound calls per day.
• Record all activities, track and manage sales.
• Meet and exceed sales goals among existing accounts by using all resources and tools available.
• Tailor assortment, merchandising, retail training, incentive programs and other tools and collateral offerings to maximize their retail potential.
• Anticipate account needs and provide solutions
• Ensure accounts are satisfied with Layrite products by educating and training accounts on product knowledge.
• Support marketing and regional sales efforts by attending trade shows, exhibits, and other events.
• 3-5 years of sales experience with a provable track record of achieving and exceeding quotas.
• Experience executing a consultative sales process in an outbound telesales role
• Keen attention to detail.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Time management skills, ability to multi-task, handle inbound/outbound calls and sales follow-up to closure.
• Strong work ethic with drive and determination to excel at current role.
• Team player who supports big picture goals of the group and organization.
• Must be enthusiastic and spirited, have a friendly disposition and a positive attitude
• Strong proficiency with MS Word, MS Excel, Mac.
• College degree or related work experience in sales, sales support, customer service, etc.
• Some travel may be required required
Job Type: Full-time Hourly + Commissions
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume through Malakye.
• Compensation: Hourly Base commensurate with experience
• Comprehensive benefit plans, including health and dental