Outside Sales Reps & Distributors
- Buell Wetsuits & Surf
- Multiple Locations
- NorthEast, SouthEast & International Territories, Europe, Australia, UK, Japan & South America
- 2 year(s)
- Not Available
Buell Wetsuits & Surf is in search of Sales Reps to cover multiple territories across the US as well as International Distributors.
ABOUT BUELL //
Buell Wetsuits & Surf founder, Ryan Buell, created a wetsuit brand unlike the rest. Buell has made custom designed suits for surf industry leaders including Volcom, Nike, Reef, and Oakley over the years. He has also had the opportunity to design suits for many of the world's top surfers such as former WSL World Champion, Adriano DeSouza. Other notable test pilots include Stu Kennedy, Jadson Andre, Leif Engstrom, Keely Andrew, Nic Lamb and former UFC Middleweight World Champ, Luke Rockhold, among others. Buell continues to design and build wetsuits for major action sports brands as well as working with a team of seasoned surf industry veterans to launch Buell Wetsuits & Surf globally in 2018.
OPEN TERRITORIES //
• New England
• NY / NJ
• International Distributors – Europe, Australia, UK, Japan and South America
ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES //
• Meet or exceed sales goals & budget on a seasonal basis
• Open targeted new accounts in respected territories
• Work with the Sales Manager to keep up to date on overall business
• Evaluate and suggest accounts for growth and market strength
• Visit accounts regularly to check inventory and capture at once reorder business
• Conduct in-season weekly calls with key accounts
• Educate and inform accounts on brand, product, news, events, contests, etc
• Assist in retail marketing with key events within the territory
• Perform retail sales clinics for selected accounts, as needed
• Attend Industry buying shows in assigned territory and/or outside region
• Provide market feedback to Buell Surf marketing and product development teams
• 2+ years experience as a Sub Rep, Rep Assistant or Sales Rep in surf industry
• Must have existing Buyer and Retail relationships in assigned territory
• A passion for and previous experience within the surf industry is required
• Reliable transportation large enough to hold multiple sample lines and surfboards
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Working knowledge of Word, Excel, and Email.
• Ability to handle multiple projects and work in an autonomous environment with minimal direction or supervision
• Ability to prioritize daily, weekly and monthly workload
• Ability to travel for regional tradeshows
Buell Wetsuits & Surf is looking to assemble the strongest sales force in the surf industry and thus offers a very competitive Commission and support package. Compensation is based on experience and what each candidate brings to the table.
TO APPLY //
Please submit your cover letter and resume through Malakye or email directly to email@example.com.