- Malcolm Smith Motorsports
- United States
- Riverside, CA
- 1 year(s)
- Not Available
Malcolm Smith Motorsports is a large powersports dealership owned and operated by international motorcycle legend Malcolm Smith.
We are seeking to hire an outstanding Vehicle Salesperson.
About the Job:
Under supervision of the General Sales Manager, the Vehicle Salesperson is responsible for delivering an excellent new vehicle buyer customer experience at Malcolm Smith Motorsports.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Greet customers and introduce them to the dealership
- Assist all customers in making their purchases
- Phone follow up on internet and phone leads
- Assist in organizing vehicle showroom
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume via the Malakye application link below.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact us.
EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENTS:
High school or equivalent
- Sales: 1 year
- Customer Service: 1 year
Previous powersports dealership experience is beneficial but not necessary.
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS :
High school diploma required; college level degree is a plus.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong communication and language skills
- Attention to detail
- Moderate to advanced knowledge of motorcycles, watercraft, and ATVs
- Flexibility to switch gears with little notice
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Comfort interacting with a wide range of people and personalities
- Strong follow-up and organization skills
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Internal: coordinate with other sales persons, and sales managers
- External: all dealership customers
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk, lift moderately heavy loads, stand and reach above the head. The employee is frequently required to stand and type.
WORK ENVIRONMENT :
The showroom can be busy and noisy at times.
Other factors are:
Professional work environment: business casual dress code, good personal hygiene
Required Pre-Hire Screenings:
- Criminal - Felony and Misdemeanor 7 Years
- Social Security Verification
- Driving Record
- Drug Screen
RATE OF PAY IS HOURLY + COMMISSION. Malcolm Smith Motorsports offers a comprehensive benefits package, including medical & dental insurance, paid sick & vacation days, and a 401(k) retirement package.