- Watch Gang
- United States
- Studio City, CA (Los Angeles Area)
- 3 year(s)
- Not Available
Watch Gang, based in Studio City, CA, is in search of a Graphic Designer.
The Graphic Designer is responsible for creating all digital assets for Watch Gang’s website with regards to logo’s, landing pages, and ads. One of the primary duties is to assist with digital design projects, design layout and templates for maximum internal usability. This candidate will have experience in Graphic Design with regards to direct response campaigns. S/he will also track and measure results by each campaign to identify adjustments, design promotional materials for special events and best practices.
EXAMPLES OF ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
The duties listed below are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment to this position, or needed to meet company needs. Additional initiatives may be identified in the Company’s performance review process.
• Ability to take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into images, layouts and other designs
• Maintain a cohesive design and framework for WatchGang.com and future site extensions
• Aesthetic maintenance and updates of Watch Gang’s website digital assets
• Responsible for (securing) and handling copy write needs
• Keen understanding of Watch Gangs current and future marketing campaigns
• Work simultaneously on 5+ projects based on current needs and deadlines
• Coordinate design layout, landing pages, website, ads, and logo’s
• Ability to pivot and change strategies if needed
• Continually develop segmentation and update consumer database details
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS GUIDELINES
• Hold yourself accountable to the list of Watch Gang’s core values
• Attention to detail
• Previous experience in both web design with direct response marketing initiatives
• Expertise in Adobe Suite, with concentration in Photo Shop, Illustrator, Premiere, and InDesign
• Excellent organization skills and experience with project management
• Excellent communication skills, including writing, proof reading skills, and speaking.
• Ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects and work assignments from a variety of staff.
• Excellent interpersonal skills both in person and by phone, with high professionalism.
• Ability to accomplish projects with little supervision
• Fantastic customer service ethic and high expectations for quality and creative design
• Must be proficient using one or more of the following: Photo Shop, Illustrator, Light Room, and After Effects.
• Experience with Web communications, publishing, usability and/or social media is a plus.
• Must have a portfolio
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL DEMANDS AND WORKING ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands, mental demands, and working conditions that are described below are representative of those that must be met by employees to successfully perform the essential functions of this class. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with qualified disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Physical Demands and Conditions:
• Being able to punch the boxing game for a high score.
• Carrying your team in a Watch Gang family feud game.
• Lifting heavy boxes (over 10lbs)
• Verbal communication and hearing/listening.
• Picking up an employee that’s feeling down.
• Repetitive motions.
• Ability to celebrate with a peer when something great happens.
• Ability to “boogie” on a dance floor in whatever way they see fit.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance and peripheral vision; depth perception; and the ability to adjust focus.
• The majority of work is performed in an office setting; and employees may remain in a seated position for extended periods of time, or you can get up and work from whatever space you like to save that lower back. We’re big fans of making sure that the lumbar region is protected.
• While performing the duties of this class, the employee is regularly required to understand the Watch Gang Culture, embrace it, and practice what we preach.
• Use the written and oral communication skills that they’ve developed.
• Read and interpret data, information and documents.
• Keeping their personality and letting Watch Gang embrace it.
• Explain policies and procedures while helping the people around you grow.
• Use math and mathematical reasoning.
• Making the decision the employee feels is right in a situation, and being confident in it.
• Continue to learn and develop your craft.
• Work under deadlines with constant interruptions.
• Interact with staff, contractors, vendors, customers, Board members, media, officials, other organizations and the public, and occasionally deal with dissatis¬fied or disturbed individuals.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume through Malakye.com