Digital Marketing Director
- Publish Brand, Inc.
- United States
- Huntington Beach
- 5 year(s)
- Not Available
Publish exists to stir your imagination and, in turn, be inspired by you as well. We are part-time clothiers, full-time bridge builders. We aspire to refine daily life by delivering premium, timeless products and ideas that transcend the realms of art and fashion. The collection includes pieces that are utilitarian, yet refined; an orchestrated ensemble of premium outerwear, denim, tees, accessories and cut & sew pieces. Publish is a company established around the principle of manufacturing goods that are classic, even timeless in their sensibility. Casual with an air of sophistication. Through art and innovation, we hope to tell a story, and to learn yours in the process. Below are a number of mediums through which we can exchange ideas and inspire one another. Please feel free to connect with us, we’re genuinely excited to share with you all that we have in store.
Publish is seeking a Digital Marketing Director to work in Huntington Beach, California. The Digital Marketing Director is accountable for overall sales organization performance, and for aligning digital content and sales objectives with the overall business strategy. The ideal candidate will have a deep expertise in motivating teams, while developing and executing highly successful digital strategies.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Responsible for achieving the brand revenue plan, gross profit and net income targets on an annual and seasonal basis.
• Develop and manage annual ecommerce and digital marketing budgets.
• Set key performance indicators for business performance, website performance, audience growth.
• Make data-driven decisions to affect customer lifetime value - from improving CRM efforts to acquire new customers.
• Collaborate with Product and Marketing teams to execute seasonal campaigns.
• Collaborate with Sales Planning team to manage inventory allocation per season in accordance with the seasonal revenue budget.
• Collaborate with Product, Marketing and Sales to assist in execution, delivery and tracking of seasonal direct to consumer catalogs.
• Maintain online content calendar to ensure website and social media messaging is consistent with annual and seasonal campaigns.
• Create and implement campaigns to grow our online audience, website traffic and social media followers.
• Create and deploy channel based direct to consumer marketing tactics including but not limited to search/SEO, email, social media, and online advertising to support seasonal campaigns.
• Specific experience in search/display campaign deployment, social media advertising, and retargeting.
• Facilitate content creation and deployment through brand ambassadors, writers, photographers and other content sources.
• Be the interface between offline and online asset management to ensure accurate file management and usage is current with intellectual property licenses.
• Conduct ongoing 360-degree audits of the direct to consumer experience, ensuring real-time feedback with consumers and ensuring every touch point from purchase through delivery is excellent.
• Research and implement new technologies and applications that provide the best online consumer experience.
We're looking for someone who has a keen thirst for digital success!
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
• Mobile first mindset with a strong understanding of ecommerce marketing, direct-to-consumer business, website and analytics
• Ability project manage website design with strong understanding of website programming and development process
• Experience with direct-mail catalogs
• Experience creating, executing and evaluating online marketing campaigns including email, search/SEO, advertising, social media
• Experience with online media buying and campaign analysis
• Proficient in HTML, CCS, Adobe suite with ability to perform basic website programming
• Strong skill using Microsoft Office suite (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Entourage)
• Strong knowledge in handling digital image files
• Strong understanding of new technologies and how they can be applied to marketing
• Process oriented and passion for details, finishing projects with a deadline
• Ability to work independently, highly organized with clear and concise communication skills
Requirements for the position:
• Bachelor's degree in business administration, economics, information technology or marketing
• 3-5 years of experience in direct-to-consumer online marketing, including direct management of ecommerce teams.
• Strong analytic and project management skills. Ability to drive reporting and decision making within direct reports as well as other departments.
• Time management, fixing priorities, organizing skills, attentiveness, accuracy in performance.
• Effective presentation of information and strong verbal and written communication skills
• Prefer strong knowledge of youth lifestyle market, including knowledge of competitors, consumers and retailers.