Ecommerce Customer Service / Sales Rep
- Publish Brand, Inc.
- United States
- Huntington Beach
- 3 year(s)
- Min Salary: Not Available - Max Salary: $45000.00 per Year
Publish exists to stir your imagination and, in turn, be inspired by you as well. We are part-time clothiers, full-time bridge builders. We aspire to refine daily life by delivering premium, timeless products and ideas that transcend the realms of art and fashion. The collection includes pieces that are utilitarian, yet refined; an orchestrated ensemble of premium outerwear, denim, tees, accessories and cut & sew pieces. Publish is a company established around the principle of manufacturing goods that are classic, even timeless in their sensibility. Casual with an air of sophistication. Through art and innovation, we hope to tell a story, and to learn yours in the process. Below are a number of mediums through which we can exchange ideas and inspire one another. Please feel free to connect with us, we’re genuinely excited to share with you all that we have in store.
Publish exists to refine daily life by delivering premium, timeless products and ideas that transcend the realms of art and fashion. Today for Tomorrow -
Our Publish Ecommerce Customer Service / Sales Rep must thrive in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment and work well under stress. This individual needs to have good people skills and work well independently and within a team environment to complete work orders. Excellent communication skills (oral and written) with the ability to develop relationships across departments, at all levels. The Ecommerce department is highly demanding and need individual to provide the utmost best customer service to customers.
Ideal candidate will have strong organization and analytical skills—including keen attention to detail, time management, persistency, and effective follow-up skills.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Handle all communication with Ecommerce customers in a timely matter
• Process daily online orders
• Monitor weekly inventory
• Review and confirm all pricing, discounts and terms are correct
• Add styles information onto Ecommerce website
• Review and process exchanges and RMA requests
• Handling inbound/outbound shipments to and from customers
• Ability to maneuver across various platforms and resolving issues as they arise
• Troubleshooting errors, monitoring transactions and internal partner integrations
• AA degree from accredited college/university or 3-4 years of experience in Account Customer Service
• Strong organization and time-management skills required
• Experience in retail or apparel industry preferred, but not required.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Data Analysis
• Streetwear and Action Sports Communication Experience is A+
• Experience utilizing Full Circle is a huge plus
• Forward thinker and strong communicator
• Experience with Shopify
• Experience using ShipStation
• Proficient in learning new software