Surf Ranch Administration Manager
- Kelly Slater Wave Company
- United States
- Lemoore, CA
- 3 year(s)
- Min Salary: $50000.00 - Max Salary: $60000.00 per Year
Kelly Slater Wave Co is in search of an Administration Manager to assist at the Surf Ranch in Lenmoore, CA.
Location Details //
This job is located in Lemoore, CA and all candidates are expected to relocate. Because of schedule requirements, this would be a very difficult position to commute from anywhere beyond one hour.
Job Overview //
Under the supervision of the Surf Ranch General Manager, the Administration Manager will oversee the business of Surf Ranch and will assist the supportive staff working on property including the Retail and Wellness Supervisor, Executive Chef, Client Service Manager, and Water Safety Manager.
Position Summary //
The Surf Ranch Administration Manager must have a thorough understanding of office management practices including accounting and Human Resources. The Surf Ranch Administration Manager will assist the General Manager on accounting and HR related duties including onboarding, timecard management, payroll, work rule enforcement, account coding, financial reporting, purchase order management and budgeting.
Compensation // $50 – $60K salary, annually
Specific Duties and Responsibilities //
• Serving as the direct supervisor to all Surf Ranch employees in working with the General Manager.
• Recruit, train, and hire employees on an as needed basis.
• Serve as the primary Human Resources contact to all employees at Surf Ranch.
• Assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency
• Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
• Keep up to date with all organizational changes and business developments
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities //
• Understanding of all Surf Ranch Policy and Procedures
• Understanding of all Surf Ranch job descriptions so that employees can be managed accordingly
• Working knowledge of Surf Ranch site and facility operations
• Ability to work in a management role as well as manage a team
Minimum Training and Experience //
• Previous Human Resources, accounting, and recruiting experience
• Previous onboarding and managerial experience
• Must be proficient in Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word. Experience in HR and accounting software is a plus
To apply, please submit your brief cover letter and resume through Malakye.
Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k.