- Norrøna Sport Inc.
- United States
- Denver, CO
- 5 year(s)
- Not Available
Do you want to contribute to Norrøna’s expansion in the US?
At Norrøna we aim to welcome more people to nature by making the greatest outdoor products in the world. Do you want to join in?
Norrøna is for everyone who loves quality, function, design and sustainability. Our mission is to make the world's greatest outdoor products. Norrøna was founded in 1929, and has been owned and run by the same family ever since. Our brand values roots, innovation and passion make up the foundation of our own design philosophy: Loaded Minimalism - a philosophy that reflects our drive to design clean products with all critical details. Norrøna is an ambitious company with strong annual growth in revenues and profitability.
Norrøna Sport Inc. is a new company, established to accelerate growth in the US market. The head-office is located in Denver, Colorado.
We are now looking for a Sales Manager who will contribute to the development of the company’s growth in the US. The position is based in Denver, Colorado. Qualified candidates must be living in Denver, or willing to relocate to Denver on their own.
Description of the Position:
The US Sales Manager is responsible for Norrøna’s growth and sales achievements in the US market. The position will coordinate heavily with the directors and managers from multiple departments at the headquarters in Norway to achieve mutual goals. The position has full operational and Health Safety Environmental (HSE) responsibility for Norrona Sport Inc.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar position, preferably within the outdoor industry
• Academic background - College or University degree preferred
• Proven track record of securing and managing key accounts
• Equipped with an established network and good understanding of the outdoor market
• Knowledge of Retail operations is an advantage
• Strong skills within the Microsoft Office suite
• Excellent communication and organization skills as you collaborate with teams and HQ office
• Natural sense of maturity and authenticity
• Ability to establish and create trust with your peers, customers and clients
• Strong commercial drive and ability to negotiate effectively
• Ability to present complex business cases in a structured manner
• Ability to think holistically and long-term - you are a goal setter
• Structured and accurate, acknowledging that the devil is in the details
• Self-driven and strategic; you take initiative and do not expect to get tasks assigned
• Solid work capacity and execution capabilities - you get things done
• Love for nature and the outdoor industry
• Proven ability to address and work through conflicts and/or difficult situations
• Ability to live Norrøna’s cultural values - supportive, passionate, curious, competent
As soon as possible.
An exciting opportunity to be part of the Norrøna group - taking our company to the next level in the United States.
Fast paced work environment with highly motivated, professional and competent colleagues.
Qualified candidates, please submit your application and resume by 8th January 2018. Use the “External Application” button on this page.
Only candidates who meet these requirements will be considered.