Marketing Project Coordinator
- Pretty Great | Bonfire, Nikita, Sessions & SLVDR
- United States
- Santa Ana, CA
- 2 year(s)
- Not Available
Pretty Great LLC, home to Bonfire, Sessions, Nikita and SLVDR, is in search of a Marketing Project Coordinator to join the team in Santa Ana, CA.
ABOUT PRETTY GREAT //
Pretty Great is a company based on the ideas that well considered product and brand authenticity are paramount. We manage the following brands that have compelling, authentic and unique identities;
• Nikita is a brand For Girls Who Ride that inspires rebellious confidence from the streets to the mountains.
• Bonfire has a legacy that many other outerwear brands would love to own; a brand raised in the Pacific North West, focused on high quality product that excels in its back yard so it can perform anywhere.
• SLVDR (pronounced "sal-va-dor”) provides premium materials and finishes, with a So-Cal design esthetic. Attainable luxury best summarizes SLVDR brand direction.
• Sessions is a quintessential board sports lifestyle brand. Born in Nor-Cal in 1983 out of the love for skateboarding, snowboarding, music and progression. Always have, always will.
JOB PURPOSE //
The Marketing Project Coordinator will work with all 4 brands as the implementation point person for organizing, coordinating and executing marketing initiatives that support each one individually. The effort will match each brand’s direction with an emphasis on collective and collaborative teamwork across multiple departments. The ideal candidate will have previous experience supporting and coordinating cohesive brand management from all marketing perspectives including social media, public relations, creative initiatives and visual merchandising.
Marketing Project Manager Duties:
• Create and maintain a marketing calendar for all of the brands
• Manage all aspects of catalog creation and on time delivery
• Responsible for trade show and sales meeting organization
• Organize, curate and distribute all marketing assets
• Coordinate internal and external creative employees and be responsible for the on time delivery of all the brands needed content
• Manage seasonal updates and coordinate maintenance of all websites
• Take brand events from planning and organization to execution
• Manage media submission, posting and buy calendar
• Track consumer and market insights at both direct ecom and wholesale
• Manage and enhance the brand’s reputation in the public’s eye
• Ensure brand consistency
• Leverage customer insight to refine brand image
• Ensure brand communication is consistent with the company and brand’s position
• Facilitate Public Relations and outward press to media
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS //
• Clear, concise and purposeful verbal and written communication
• Photoshop experience is a plus
• Dependability and strong teamwork ethic
• Strong attention to detail with a strong ability to prioritize calendars and adhere to deadlines - Multi-tasking skills required
• Administrative and editorial writing skills with a demonstrated ability to manage social media channels creatively
• Market and product line knowledge; 2+ years experience in industry
• Strong customer service with a focus on quality interactions; listening skills with ability to problem solve and ease conflict
• Skilled in administration; phone etiquette, typing and documentation skills, scheduling and meeting planning, information analysis
TO APPLY // Submit cover letter and resume through Malakye.