Customer Service / In House Sales Lead
- Pretty Great | Bonfire, Nikita, Sessions & SLVDR
- United States
- Santa Ana
- 3 year(s)
- Not Available
The Customer Service / In House Sales Lead plays a pivotal role within the Pretty Great organization, with daily responsibilities to Sales, Operations and the entire customer base within North America. This multifaceted position requires a motivated team player that can quickly and easily manage the brands and product categories sold at Pretty Great. In House Sales is the first point of contact for Pretty Great’s B2B / B2C customers and external sales team and works to ensure positive relationships by responding to inquiries, documenting actions and resolving issues.
• Able to provide service to all customers and business partners that is above and beyond expectation- Go the extra mile will be this positions mantra
• Daily communication and problem solving via phone, text and e-mail. Must be able to quickly and efficiently determine the cause of the issue, offer a positive resolution to the problem and expedite the correction or adjustment
• Maintains customer information, style numbers and UPC data within the company’s ERP and B2B system
• Weekly reporting and analysis of monthly / quarterly sales targets and seasonal inventory within all North American warehouses.
• Assists Director of Sales and Operations with monthly / quarterly sales, shipping and margin summaries
• Contributes to seasonal product launches by updating and maintaining PGs B2B site, overseeing North American sample / catalog shipments and providing data and order entry support.
• Improves quality of service by recommending improved processes, identifying new product opportunities and service based applications.
• Participates in seasonal sales meeting / tradeshow planning, organization and execution
• General sales related administrative tasks
3 to 4 years in a related Sales or Customer Service position. Experience using Shopify, Brandboom B2B and Blastramp ERP systems a plus.
Highly Dependable, Exceptional verbal and written communication, Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel, Powerpoint and Word, Attention to Detail, General interest in the Wintersport and Apparel Market and its related products, Administrative Writing Skills, Problem Solving and Conflict Resolution, Information Analysis, Multi-tasking, Scheduling and Meeting Planning.