Customer Service Assistant
- Mad Engine
- United States
- San Diego, CA
- 0 year(s)
- Not Available
Mad Engine, Inc. is looking for a full-time, Customer Service Assistant to join our team at our corporate office in San Diego, CA
SUMMARY // This individual will work within team environments to provide daily support to Project Managers and Account Managers.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES //
• Responsible for helping the team with order entry, item set-up, sales orders and general request pertaining to the order
• Prepare price ticket requests, assortment packing, update order forms as necessary
• Know intimately customer compliance requirements and vendor manuals
• Keep up-to-date with all licensor requirements and changes
• Proactive approach to work, taking ownership of task, moving forward as appropriate to meet deadlines and objectives
• Act as back-up to Project Manager on account(s)/team
• Maintenance of the team’s components – data entry and verifying that information is accurate
• Other duties to be assigned as needed
Our Customer Service Assistant must thrive in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment and work well under stress. This individual needs to have good people skills and work well independently and within a team environment to complete work orders. Excellent communication skills (oral and written) with the ability to develop relationships across departments, at all levels. Must have ability to read and interpret documents including process, procedure, and vendor manuals.
Ideal candidate will have strong organization and analytical skills—including keen attention to detail, time management, persistency, and effective follow-up skills.
• AA degree or equivalent from accredited college/university
• Experience in retail or apparel industry preferred, but not required.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
• Strong attention to detail, organization and time-management skills.
• 1 year experience in data entry
REQUIRED EDUCATION // AA degree or equivalent
TO APPLY // Please submit your brief cover letter and resume through Malakye.
Physical Requirements // The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to handle or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.