The Production and Development Coordinator is responsible for assisting in key elements of Production and Product Development. Under the direction of the VP of Production, Product Development, & Sourcing, the Coordinator will aid in clerical responsibilities for both Production and Product Development teams, along with other organizational tasks in support of the department. This position is located in Irvine, California.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist key members of the Production and Product Development teams in facilitating clerical duties, including the update and review of WIP, purchase orders, and sample allocation.
• Support the Domestic Production Manager in the issuance and tracking of all raw materials and trims.
• Aid both Domestic and Import Production Managers with WIP and purchase order updates.
• Help manage and update interdepartmental documentation responsible for the movement and receipt of goods.
• Accommodate the receipt and organization of samples for both Production and Product Development teams.
• Bolster communication and flow between all departments of key Production and Product Development documents.
• Assist in the organization of seasonal, SMU, and reference sample libraries.
• Manage and update sample checklists/inventory.