Social Media / Office Manager
- Sanctity Industries
- United States
- Santa Ana, CA
- 1 year(s)
- Not Available
Sanctity Industries is in search of a Social Media / Office Manager to join the team in Santa Ana, CA.
ABOUT SANCTITY //
Sanctity Industries is a full service screen printing company who provides consulting to our clients as well as top quality and on time services. We provide many services to a variety of companies across including custom design, screen printing, print consulting and much more. Some of the companies we work with include Olukai Sandals, Local Motion, Stance, Lululemon and Sambazon just to name a few! Sanctity also owns and operates it’s own brands.
POSITION SUMMARY //
The Social Media and Office Manager will be responsible for an array of duties, as you will be joining our small team and wear multiple hats. The successful candidate in this role will bring a positive attitude and thrive in an environment with a lot of moving parts, utilizing prioritization skills daily. A strong teamwork ethic is a must and as well as previous experience working with an apparel company or brand.The social media aspect of the position will be focused on Sanctity’s lifestyle t-shirt brand called “Vacation For Life™"
• Create, curate & manage relevant social media content to promote the “Vacation For Life™” brand on different channels aligning with the company’s target customers
• Develop, organize and implement marketing campaigns to promote brand awareness and customer engagement
• Responsible for administration duties to assist the president of the company and coordinate office-wide activity
• Organize, coordinate and schedule incoming and upcoming jobs and timelines
• Assist bookkeeper with report activity and collections on past due invoices, as needed
• Coordinate shipping inquiries via UPS, USPS, Fed-Ex and Larger freight shipments,as needed
• Organize and coordinate company-wide functions, events and festivities
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS //
• Social Media skills to assist in promotion of a new clothing Brand
• Creative and organized with clear communication
• Photoshop/Illustrator knowledge is a BIG plus
• Loves a challenge and embrace learning new things
• Positive Attitude and enjoys interacting with people
• Basic office skills - Mac computer, Pages and Numbers
• HR and Payroll skills, as needed for our small company
• Quikbooks basics - invoicing, creating job estimates,etc
• Spanish speaking skills is a plus
To apply, please submit your brief cover letter and resume through Malakye.