North American Sales Manager
- BONX Inc.
- United States
- Southern California
- 5 year(s)
- Not Available
Upon entering North American market, BONX, the new outdoor communication technology brand form Japan, is recruiting a in-house sales manager. As the first hire in North America, s/he will work closely with CEO of the company and will have significant flexibility and responsibility to achieve the sales target.
Here is your responsibilities:
• Open and maintain key national specialty accounts: REI, backcountry.com, etc.
• Identify, build and manage relationships with the buyer of key regional/local specialty brick-and-mortar retail accounts (snow, bike, outdoor, mobile accessories). Examples of such stores : evo (Seattle), Christy Sports (Colorado), Tricked Out (Utah)
• Assist account base in maintaining their inventory levels while obtaining re-orders
• Execute product knowledge seminars and other in-store sales & marketing initiatives to maximize the sell-through.
• Ensure our product is displayed properly
• Ability to schedule, show and meet seasonal offerings and deadlines
• Set sales target and help them develop the regional sales strategy with existing rep force.
• Ensure our reps have sufficient and up-to-date knowledge about the product and the brand through utilizing different forms of trainings.
• Provide reps with sales tools and get feedback to improve the tools.
• Maintain trustful relationship through frequent communication.
• Although our e-commerce will be managed by somebody else, you need to work with her/him closely to align sales activities.
• Forecast and achieve growth targets set in North America.
• Work with our marketing to constantly develop and sophisticate sales tools.
• Plan and execute trade shows
• Provide customer service that exceeds expectations.
• Represent our product at various shows and events.
• Regular travel to accounts, trade shows, and sales meeting.
• Be a positive ambassador for the brand.
• Frequent communication.
• Sales logistics (i.e. sample receiving, catalogues, mail outs etc.)
• Detail oriented and able to execute projects efficiently and to timely completion
• has >5 years of experience as sales in the sports industry.
• has good relationships with key national specialty accounts: REI, backcountry.com, etc.
• able to commute to our office somewhere in So-Cal. (The exact location is TBD)
• tech savvy to understand and speak fluently about our technology
• can travel nationally (sometime internationally) to attend meetings, trade shows, etc.
• (Although BONX Inc. is a Japanese company, no Japanese language is required)
• has experience in e-commerce
• has experience in dealing with CE channels or electronics products
You will have opportunities to travel to Japan and enjoy Sushi and Japow!