- Island Haze
- United States
- Los Angeles, CA
- 6 year(s)
- Not Available
Island Haze is in search of an E-Commerce Manager to join the team in Los Angeles, CA.
1.) Content / Creative / Merchandising:
• Manage all artwork and layouts, seasonal campaigns, photo shoots, lookbooks
• Oversee Merchandising alongside of Merch Planning team to analyze business, forecast and react to sell-through
• Manage creative calendar / schedules
2.) Marketing / Sales Strategies
• Develop and implement all e-commerce content and best practice strategies for the company, including but not limited to the development of content, email, CRM, SEO, SEM, paid search, display, affiliate, email marketing, mobile and analytics
• Develop promotional materials, loyalty programs, giveaways
• Develop roll out strategy to optimize e-commerce internationally
• Ensure site meets or exceeds weekly key performance indicators and sales goals.
• Manage P&L for .com to include budgets and tracking sales and expenses
• Work with third party agencies to enhance website development
• Closely track and drive strategic decisions to positively impact key performance indicator’s (i.e. traffic, abandoned cart rate, conversion, page views per visit, average order size, items per order, etc.)
• Drive site functionality --- identify, recommend, and implement new functionality or solutions to drive sales
QUALIFICATION & REQUIREMENTS //
• Minimum 6 years experience with E-Commerce expertise, ideally in a Sr. Manager or Director role with a mix of experience with corporate and small brands.
• College Degree required
• Strong leadership, follow-through, and organizational skills
• Strong computer skills including Adobe Applications, Microsoft office applications
• Must be proficient with web analytics --- able to assist with web analysis for PPC, SEO, SEM, and web traffic usage analyses
• Understanding of aesthetics and graphic design
TO APPLY // Please submit your brief cover letter and resume through Malakye.
Competitive Salary + Benefits | Call or e mail for details