- Sports Academy
- United States
- Thousand Oaks, CA
- 3 year(s)
- Min Salary: $50000.00 - Max Salary: $60000.00 per Year
Sports Academy is a 96,000 square-foot facility offering a full-circle approach to training athletes. Our philosophy has been tested on professional, novice and serious athletes. Programs are designed to be personalized, safe and diverse to produce athletes that are EQUIPPED, RESILIENT, and READY. Our audience is beginners to professionals, ages 6 and up for sports training, physical fitness, relaxation, and muscle recovery.
We boast in our facility of:
• 5 volleyball courts & 2 indoor beach volleyball courts
• 5 full sized basketball courts & 5,000 sq. ft. turf field
• Batting cages & pitching mounds
• Yoga therapy & cycling training studios
• Comprehensive biomechanics lab
• Sports-specific performance training
• Full Medical Facility - Integrated sports medicine, chiropractic care, therapy, and rehabilitation
• Muscle recovery sessions through compression, vibration, icing, cryotherapy and more
• Sports psychology, nutrition & wellness
• Massage and Somadome relaxation center
• We also cater to corporate events and birthday parties
The Graphic Designer will be responsible for the design, look and feel of Sports Academy. The Graphic Designer is primarily responsible for designing and preparing marketing media assets for the various departments, sports and special event activities of Sports Academy and its marketing channels. The ideal candidate will have a positive, collaborative, detail-oriented and creative mindset.
• Collaborate closely with Project Managers and Directors
• Create PDFs for print
• Assist with the production of digital artwork for campaigns and activations included but not limited to:
- Sales flyers
- Direct mail pieces
- Web banners & advertisements
- E-mail marketing content
- Social media campaigns
• Proof materials for accuracy including checking price, dates, and price prior to publishing
• Creative self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in collaboration
• Highly organized, creative and detailed oriented
• Must be able to think quickly in order to deliver quick turnaround timelines
Professional Experience and Skills:
A bachelor’s degree in design or other related positions is highly preferred for this position. Significant coursework in graphic design, print production, visual arts or a related field, along with an outstanding portfolio and experience that demonstrates a clear knowledge of production and design.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite InDesign, and Photoshop, Knowledge of basic HTML and familiarity with web design. Familiarity with email marketing programs such as EMMA.
Must have strong analytical skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
*** Please provide links and any applicable login information to your online portfolio for consideration.
This is a full-time on-site position. Must speak English. Sponsorship is not available. Minimum of 3 years graphic design experience required. This is an in-house position located in Thousand Oaks, CA.
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• MS Office Suite
• Advanced design skills
• InDesign, Dreamweaver, Photoshop & Illustrator
• HTML and CSS knowledge
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume through Malakye.com
- Full medical, dental, vision and 401K benefits; Disability Insurance and Life Insurance
- Workout privileges
- Paid time-off sick/vacation