SMU Apparel Graphic Designer
- Wear it to Heart - WITH
- United States
- Los Angeles, CA
- 5 year(s)
- Not Available
Wear It To Heart (WITH) is seeking an experienced Graphic Designer in Los Angeles, CA.
As an SMU Apparel Graphic Designer you will be responsible, but not limited to the following:
- Take direction from Sales & Design departments for SMU designs.
- Research, interpret, and apply market trends appropriate to the brand & our custom customer.
- Collaborate with the Design Director to develop conceptual artistic direction for SMU items.
- Create & update presentations, CADs, as reviews take place, and designs are revised.
- Assist in developing catalogue line sheets for seasonal inline product.
- Must have experience in creating original artworks and layouts (engineered, repeats, etc.). Technical knowledge of print development & techniques as well as industry print manufacturing processes, specifically in digital. **This is NOT a position for a screen print artist.
- STRONG leadership, organizational, follow-up, and multitasking skills.
- Detail oriented; Ability to switch gears easily and take direction.
- Experience working closely with a team of designers. Managerial experience is necessary.
- Sense of urgency and intuitive sense of priorities
- Fluent in English. Spanish speaking a plus
Skills & Experience:
-MUST HAVE APPAREL EXPERIENCE
- Adobe Creative Suite (must be proficient in Photoshop & Illustrator) & Microsoft Office.
- Associates/ Bachelor Degree in Graphic or Textile Design.
- Years of Related Professional Experience: 5+
- Activewear/Athleisure background a plus
- Salary DOE
Reports to: Senior Designer & Design Director
Supervises: Custom Graphics Team
To apply, please submit your cover letter, resume, and portfolio through Malakye.com
Applicant must be located in the Los Angeles area as this a full-time role sitting in our LA office.
*APPLICATIONS THAT DO NOT HAVE A PORTFOLIO (OR LINK) ATTACHED WILL NOT BE REVIEWED*
• Paid time off
• Health insurance plan participation
• Employee discount
• Casual attire
• The opportunity to work with a dynamic and growing company