Product Manager Assistant - TEMP
- Boardriders Inc
- United States
- Huntington Beach, CA
- 1 year(s)
- Not Available
COMPANY OVERVIEW //
Boardriders, Inc., is a leading action sports and lifestyle company that designs, produces and distributes branded apparel, footwear and accessories for Boardriders around the world. Our apparel and footwear brands represent a casual lifestyle for young-minded people who are inspired by a passion for outdoor action sports. Our Company’s Quiksilver, Roxy, and DC Shoes brands have authentic roots and heritage in surf, snow and skate. The Company’s products are sold in more than 115 countries in a wide range of distribution.
The Product Manager Assistant’s core duty is to assist the Product Managers in daily tasks as it relates to numerous categories to ensure continued success. This person will be a member of a small entrepreneurial team and will be asked to bring market savvy and enthusiasm to the team, and will be engaged in a position that deeply supports the product management team.
• Maintaining the product database in PLMA systems- Data entry which includes style set up for various categories
• Sample Management- receive and organize all samples for line showings
• Build excel reports, visual tools, seasonal color palettes, and building and organizing print boards
• Assist in preparation for regional/global line reviews, prelines, and presentations
• Participate in trend/market research as well as competitor analysis
• Work on special projects as assigned
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & EDUCATION //
• Prefer degree in Product Management or Merchandising
• 1-2 years’ experience in Product Management/Merchandising, experience in surf or action sports products a big plus
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Illustrator, and Photoshop. Knowledge of Product Line & Data Management (PLM / PDM/ AS400) software
• Excellent organizational & team management skills: detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize amongst multiple projects in a timely manner
• Strong sense of product, color and trends relevant to the surf/action sports market and customer.
• Prior action sports experience, or affinity with boardriding, a plus.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be able to work flexible hours as needed
• No travel involved
• Bend, lift, open, and move product and related office items varying in weight from 1 to 25 lbs, depending on need
TO APPLY // Submit your resume via the link provided and be sure to let us know Malakye is your industry resource!