Fall 18' Intern - Sales Operations
- Boardriders Inc
- United States
- Huntington Beach
- 0 year(s)
- Not Available
**This is an un-paid, for college credit internship** Duration: College/University course dates
Boardriders offers internships in various departments and provide college students with supervised practical experience in the workplace. You can intern in departments like Merchandising & Design, Retail Buying, Marketing, Public Relations, Operations and Human Resources to name a few.
To be considered for the Internship Program you MUST :
· Be a Junior or Senior currently enrolled at a college or university; or enrolled in an MBA program AND
· Receive school credit for your internship AND
· Able to provide proof of health insurance
(Please note: Students are eligible to intern during their course dates. Students may not begin before course date or continue past course date unless authorization letter is provided)
What would you be doing?
Sales Operations: Interns will be exposed to all areas of Sales Operations (Territory and Key Accounts) and customer service with a focus in the Special Services areas. You will hit the ground running and begin immediately with an introduction to SAP and Salesforce.com. You will then be taught the processes for promotional product ordering, sample maintenance, credit/debit processes for wholesale accounts, warranty resolution processes and more! You will gain experience with operations coordinators by means of account interaction and order file maintenance. You will assist with sales meeting organization and special projects. This fast paced opportunity where no 2 days are the same and will assist you to grow in multiple areas of development.
What Skills, Major or Experience are we looking for?
· All majors preferred
· Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and SAP/Salesforce.com
· Interns receive a discount at our campus store
· Access to our onsite gym
· Attend company events
· Unlimited networking opportunities
· Casual work environment- “shorts, flip flops and tee shirts are acceptable!”