**This is an un-paid, for college credit internship** Duration: College/University course dates
Boardriders offers internships in various departments and provide college students with supervised practical experience in the workplace. You can intern in departments like Merchandising & Design, Retail Buying, Marketing, Public Relations, Operations and Human Resources to name a few.
To be considered for the Internship Program you MUST :
· Be a Junior or Senior currently enrolled at a college or university; or enrolled in an MBA program AND
· Receive school credit for your internship AND
· Able to provide proof of health insurance
(Please note: Students are eligible to intern during their course dates. Students may not begin before course date or continue past course date unless authorization letter is provided)
What would you be doing?
Snow Merchandising & Design Intern will be exposed to the product life cycle of a snow softgoods product line. Some of the tasks include: filing color swatches, organizing print & inspiration boards, compiling presentation documents, and helping with market research & competitor analysis. Interns will also be responsible for managing the sample line and organizing the collection for line showings.
What Skills, Major or Experience are we looking for?
Merchandising majors preferred
Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office and Illustrator
· Interns receive a discount at our campus store
· Access to our onsite gym
· Attend company events
· Unlimited networking opportunities
· Casual work environment- “shorts, flip flops and tee shirts are acceptable!”
Spring/Summer 19' Intern - Snow Merchandising & Design
Huntington Beach California
|Required Experience:||0 year(s)|
|Salary Range:||Not available|
Posted 7 days ago