Boardriders, Inc., is the world’s leading action sports and lifestyle company that designs, produces and distributes branded apparel, footwear and accessories for Boardriders around the world. The Company’s apparel and footwear brands, represent a casual lifestyle for young-minded people who are inspired by a passion for outdoor and action sports. The Company’s Quiksilver, Billabong, Roxy, DC Shoes, RVCA, Element, VonZipper and Honolua Surf Company brands have authentic roots and heritage in surf, snow and skate. With approximately 10,000 team members globally, the Company’s products are sold in more than 110 countries in a wide range of distribution, including surf shops, skate shops, snow shops, its proprietary Boardriders stores and other Company-owned retail stores, select department stores and through various ecommerce channels.
Boardriders is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer including: Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans
The Digital Designer is responsible for the design and production of digital collateral including website assets, email templates, banner ads, PDP assets, social media campaigns, content management support and various other marketing initiatives for RVCA Sport. Expertise in Photoshop and Illustrator is a must, with strong foundations in digital design and responsive applications. In addition, the position requires thorough knowledge of digital techniques, industry standards and best practices as well as the ability to manage multiple projects and meet tight turnarounds.
To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities are able to perform the essential functions. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
• Maintain graphic standards and brand integrity for RVCA Sport
• Design Digital Marketing Assets for RVCA Sport
• Collaborate with other divisions to create a unified look & feel across the brand
• Work with Marketing, Ecom & Developers to ensure interactive best practices
• Keep up with the latest technologies and constantly push the brand forward
• Work with the Brand Marketing team to generate new concepts for RVCA Sport through visual exploration
• Ability to multi-task, manage multiple projects and meet tight deadlines