- United States
- Costa Mesa
- 4 year(s)
- Not Available
GoldSheep Clothing is in search of an Operations Coordinator to join their fast-growing team in Costa Mesa CA. Goldsheep is a vibrant, one-of-a-kind athleisure wear brand, that is dedicated to bringing light to favorable images and putting them on leggings, athletic wear and other products, for the rest of the world to showcase.
GOLDSHEEP [gold-SHep] noun - Someone who stands out in the crowd. Someone who proudly shines while maintaining their individuality and uniqueness. The Goldsheep uses the gift they were given and shares it with the rest to create a movement.
The Operations Coordinator will act as the right-hand partner to the company’s Chief Operations Officer (COO). This individual will be dealing with day-to-day management of the office, implementing business structure and providing recommendation for growth, all under the guidance and direction of the COO. We are looking for someone who thrives in a busy environment and enjoys multitasking. The successful candidate will be a Goldsheep!
• Assist and contribute to the development and management of short and long-term business objectives
• Coordinate deliverables across multiple functions; lead and/or consult on complex project issues across multiple business avenues
• Day-to-day management of operational details to ensure information flow is appropriate and internal/external stakeholders are managed accordingly
• Support and facilitate meetings, business reviews, and a wide range of events
• Manage projects that drive optimal business performance and proactively identify areas for improvement that promote efficiency, innovation, and revenue generation
• Serve as a central hub for executive communications
• Encourage operating policies, practices, and procedures to ensure appropriate organizational decision-making protocols are followed
• Provide policy analysis and strategic consultation on key issues affecting the company
• Coordinate administrative tasks and logistics when needed
• Work closely with team members to facilitate communication and support their requests of the COO and Chief Designer
• Work behind the scenes to solve problems, mediate disputes, and deal with issues before they require the COO’s time
• Create strategic documents on behalf of the COO and ensure they are prepared in advance for all meetings, speaking engagements, interviews, etc.
• Assist the COO in managing their work schedule and multiple commitments
• Represent the COO’s interests in their absence
• Organizing trade shows and sales meetings
Fashion Industry Background / Knowledge ++++
• 4+ years of related business operations management and/or customer service skills
• Persuasive, clear, and concise verbal and written communication skills driven by solid business logic and keen judgment on when, how often, and when not to communicate to senior leadership and other contact
• Strong analytical and financial skills anchored by natural, common sense thinking
• Outstanding facilitator for cross-functional collaboration to define complex issues, facilitate ideas, influence thinking, and build consensus around decisions
• Able to deliver effective presentations to senior executives and large groups
• Exceptional project management, organizational, and time management skills, with the ability to lead multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
• Proficient in MS Office suite, especially PowerPoint and Excel
• Able to give and receive constructive criticism, especially when initiatives are off-track, over-budget and/or behind-schedule, including the ability to support the COO in holding individuals accountable, coaching, and correcting performance, while fostering influential interpersonal relationships
• Self-motivated with a positive, can-do attitude; poise and grace under pressure
• Professional in always maintaining the highest degree of discretion and confidentiality
• Willing and able to work a flexible schedule including late nights and weekends on a regular basis
• Online/on-call availability
• Able to travel for business as needed (approximately 10-20%)
• Bachelor’s degree required; MBA a plus
Goldsheep is a fun happy bright environment with rapid growth. Its a great place to grow with an awesome team. Wearing bright colored leggings every day!!