Marketing Events Coordinator
- Thule Inc.
- United States
- Seymour, CT
- 4 year(s)
- Min Salary: $56121.00 - Max Salary: $58000.00 per Year
Thule is seeking a Marketing Events Coordinator in Seymour, Connecticut.
• Work across company departments (Global marketing team, Product Development, Sales, Merchandising, Creative) to showcase brands and products at National trade events.
• Assist in the development of event space in conjunction with the global counterparts, merchandising team and Marketing Director.
• Responsible for the management of all booth assets and storage.
• Responsible for all event logistics including housing, set-up and breakdown schedules, coordination of products, props and collateral and the tracking of all assets for on-time delivery.
• Work with Product Development, Creative Services and Merchandising to ensure all products & copy are complete.
• Assist in the determination of products to be showcased in booth space and how to execute the brand in booth space.
• Calculate all event budgets and ensure all contracts, pricing, booth space agreements, booth storage and set-up contracts are negotiated within proper timelines.
• Careful tracking of all PO’s, estimates and invoicing to ensure all events are within budget.
• Coordinate production, printing and. distribution of sales & marketing collateral materials, on time and on budget for product introductions and consumer launches.
• Assist in photo and video shoots, including scheduling, coordination of props, vehicle sourcing, product requests, and on-set support.
• Maintain department monthly expense reporting and requisition system for all events: Work with Finance to analyze expense changes and control variances versus budget.
• Assist in the development of monthly reporting including metrics and monthly activity.
• College degree required and 3+ years of relevant experience Must be detail oriented with experience in project/event management and budget tracking.
• Strong computer skills including powerpoint, excel and word.
• Must be able to lift 30lbs.
• Proven multi-tasking skills.
• Must have good organizational and time management skills.
• Ability to work in team and independently.
• Up to 30% travel required.
We believe in strong team work both within your own team but also across teams. We strive to be an open and curious organization, sharing our knowledge and inspiring one another. Within Thule Group you will find people who have a passion for the products we make and the outdoor company we are. We share the same values and we like to have fun. All of our employees have a joint responsibility to maintain that spirit and contribute to it.
Equal Opportunity Employer; Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled.
To apply, please click on the "External Application" link, and be sure to let us know you found this job on Malakye!
Excellent Health Benefits, Paid Time Off, 401k Plan with Company Match, Company Discount, Exciting Fast Paced Environment, Quality Products with superior Brand Recognition