- Motorsport Aftermarket Group
- United States
- Ft. Worth, TX
- 2 year(s)
- Not Available
The Brand Manager role at Tucker Rocky / Biker’s Choice has direct Profit & Loss (P&L) responsibility and accountability to ensure market competitiveness and overall profitability is consistent with annual and long-term goals. The Brand Manager develops and implements brand strategies and marketing programs to support, enhance and maintain the brand image and reputation. The Brand Manager is responsible for managing the overall product offering for the brand(s). This position provides the exchange of information within the supply chain for all brand related information.
• Develops and communicates a clear brand strategy.
• Executes key deliverables and brand initiatives to support, enhance or improve the brand image.
• Lead promotion planning for brand, collaborating with Segments, Marketing and Sales.
• New product launch strategies, including timing, sales projections, and forecasts and marketing needs.
• Coordinates with supply chain peers within cross-functional departments to establish forecasts, sales targets, with segments and purchasing and annual operating budgets.
• Presents new innovative ideas to promote product growth or market penetration goals.
• Works with suppliers, vendors, designers and merchandisers on new products.
• Ensures the brand provides the assortment for the customers at a price point that aligns with the brand.
• Assists in development of web-based brand catalogs and eCommerce initiatives.
• Responsible for supplier relationships.
• Manages brand warranty issues or concerns through product support.
• Conducts analysis of trends within the marketplace.
• Maintains open lines of communication amongst the supply chain and collaboratively throughout the organization.
This list is not inclusive of the total scope of job functions to be performed. Duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted, or modified at any time. Other duties as assigned.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well as part of a cross-functional team.
• Excellent negotiation skills, strong business acumen, and strategic planning skills.
• Strong communication skills, including written, oral, and presentation skills.
• Broad expertise in sales, sales tactics, practices and procedures.
• Results driven, focused behaviors.
• The ability to influence and persuade others.
• Entrepreneurial spirit, drive and ambition.
• Able to work with a diverse group of people.
• Ability to inspire and motivate others.
• High energy and passionate about their product specialty.
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Bachelor’s degree or above preferred in Marketing or a related field.
• 2 – 5 years in Marketing or Product Development.
• 5 years brand management experience.
• Familiarity with segment and/or products being managed.
1. Works in home office and dealer shop conditions.
2. Periodic to frequent travel, as required.
3. Flexible, adaptable to changing work demands.
1. Reports to Director, Brand.
2. Currently no direct reports.
3. Must be able to communicate across all levels of the organization, up to and including, the President of the organization and senior leadership/management across enterprise.
The physical demands include, but are not limited to sitting, standing, walking, communicating, seeing, hearing, use of hands, and use of computer.
The qualifications listed above are intended to represent the minimum skills and experience levels associated with performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The qualifications should not be viewed as expressing absolute employment or promotional standards, but as general guidelines that should be considered along with other job-related selection or promotional criteria.