In 1975, the founder of Sidas was walking on a beach in Hawaii obsessing about how best create a more comfortable ski boots for top athletes. Staring down at a footprint in the sand gave to create a custom insole that would be molded directly to the shape of the foot resting on it. The success with these athletes inspired Sidas to expand first into the area of Podiatry, and then to other sports and daily activities.
Today, the Sidas World has grown to include internationally recognized brands that support our core direction of offering adapted solutions around the foot and body. Therm-ic protects sports enthusiast from the cold of winter activities with a full line of heated and insulating products. Podiatech offers a complete line of equipment and orthotics to meet the needs of foot care professionals and their patients. And Corpus.e helps customers and athletes select the right products through innovative software and scanning systems.
Our company culture is built on the foundation of curiosity, energy, and positivity. Each member of our tight knit team is encouraged to contribute ideas and help find solutions within an open and supportive environment. Join our team and help us fulfill our mission to provide comfort and performance for every body, every activity, every day!
Sidas is looking for a logistics guru with the ability to coordinate and track ocean, air, and ground shipments into our facilities and to our retail partners and online customers.
Essential Job Functions:
• Daily follow up and tracking of import shipments into our warehouses and customer orders to ensure on time delivery
• Maintain strong relationships and communication with Freight Forwarders, Customs Brokers, and 3rd party logistics partners.
• Obtain and create quotes for shipments and source best method of transportation.
• Track and trace shipments, resolve shipping issues and provide updates to clients and sales.
• Manage warehouse supplies and coordinate shipping materials
• Prepare all necessary documents including bills of lading, booking confirmations.
• Maintain inventory accuracy and resolve discrepancies
• Keep detailed, organized records of all product movements
• Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management proffered but will consider business administration or another related field.
• 2+ years of experience as logistics coordinator or supply chain management preferred.
• Proficient in MS Excel, familiarity with Netsuite or other ERP platforms.
• Understanding of freight classes, measurements calculations and HTS codes
• Ability to multitask and track multiple processes throughout the supply chain.
• Detail oriented, analytical, and self-motivated.
• Excellent communication and customer service skills.
• Ability to prioritize, work independently and with a small team.
• Knowledge of safety standard regulations, laws, and policies.
• Passion for outdoor recreation a plus!