Independent Sales Rep - Northern California
- United States
- Northern CA
- 4 year(s)
- Not Available
tentree is not your typical company. We plant ten trees for every item purchased. Our success is measured not in revenue or profit, but in trees planted and lives impacted. To date, we have planted over 20,000,000 trees. These trees have allowed thousands of individuals to receive a paying job, take an active role in the revitalization of their environment, and support their families. With our sights set on doubling that number in less than two years, we're looking to grow our team of world-changers.
That is where you come in. tentree is looking to bring on game-changing independent sales representation that will be responsible for servicing and growing wholesale business in the territory of Northern California.
- Development and execution of a northern California sales strategy to grow wholesale business
- Servicing current accounts to ensure consistent growth & maintain relationships with buyers
- Actively growing distribution in the territory to new dealers and key accounts
- Ensure adequate brand representation in-store through POP, fixtures, etc.
- Perform store clinics as necessary to educate staff on the tentree brand
- Working in our B2B system to place orders, track growth and identify key trends
- Attend bi-annual sales meeting
- Attend key regional and national trade shows
- Reporting and communicating with internal tentree members on a regular basis
- 4+ years of sales experience in the specialty outdoor, action sports, fashion, or sporting goods industries required
- Proven track record of exceeding sales goals
- Valid driver’s license
- Strong analytical and communication skills are a must
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Experience in B2B systems
- Ability to travel as frequently as business needs require
- Self-starter that can successfully execute tentrees sales initiatives
- Experience managing key retail accounts
- Outgoing and personable with ability to speak publicly
- Self-initiated creative thinker whose process does not end when the workday is over
- Lead an active outdoor lifestyle and can relate to the needs of like-minded consumers
- Passionate about the environment and a desire to have a truly incredible impact
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Breakthrough thinker that strives for continuous improvement
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume through Malakye.com.