tentree is a lifestyle apparel company based out of Vancouver, Canada, that plants ten trees for every item purchased. By combining social and environmental consciousness with apparel, we empower our customers to have a direct impact on saving the planet through intentional purchasing.
We are seeking Independent Sales Representation that will support our team by servicing and growing our wholesale business in the territory of Southern California, including Arizona and Hawaii. This is a commission-based contract position with endless business growth opportunities.
If you are an established and results-driven sales professional with a passion for building long-lasting relationships with clients, this might be the business opportunity for you!
What will you be doing?
- You will develop and execute sales strategy to grow the tentree wholesale business in the territory of Southern California, including Arizona and Hawaii
- You will meet or exceed qualitative and quantitative sales targets provided by head office
- You will build, present and execute seasonal GTM strategies for the territory
- You will service current accounts to ensure consistent growth & maintain relationships with buyers
- You will actively grow distribution in the territory to new dealers and key accounts
- You will work with tentree's marketing team to build a seasonal plan and ensure adequate brand representation in-store through POP, fixtures, etc.
- You will provide accurate feedback, sell through data and forecasts for territory
- You will perform store clinics as necessary to educate staff on the tentree brand
- You will work in our B2B system to place orders, track growth and identify key trends
- You will report to and communicate with internal tentree leadership on a regular basis