Create visual concepts, and develop overall layout and production design for ALOHA Collection brand and products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Work with the Creative Team to ideate, develop and design products and assets that reflect the brand identity of ALOHA Collection
- Research and ideate designs for new graphics
- Responsible for creating illustrations with vector formatting
- Develop graphics for the following projects including but not limited to: Collaboration projects, Product designs, Mock-Ups + Art, Product Launches, Website assets, Digital Marketing
- With a focus on product, work closely with the Creative Team on executing design needs across the company including print needs for sales materials, including but not limited to: Linesheets, Product catalogs, Sales PDFs, Brand books, tradeshow assets
- Maintain existing brand guidelines across all creative and graphic materials and ensure alignment with ALOHA Collection brand identity.
• Minimum 3 years illustration experience
• Meet tight deadlines and track project timelines successfully
• Proficiency in programs such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign
• Knowledge of typography, color, and production
• Continuous learning to keep skills and industry knowledge current
• Ability and willingness to quickly adapt to new workflows and processes
• Knowledge of photography with the ability to name, file, and edit photos
• Assist with creating photo assets including but not limited to:
• Flat Lays
• Product on White Images
• Social Lifestyle shoots