B2B Sales Representative Needed to Work with National Brands
- MVP Visuals
- United States
- Remote, Anywhere in the US
- 3 year(s)
- Not Available
WHAT TYPE OF INDIVIDUAL ARE YOU LOOKING TO HIRE?
We're looking for a sales representative who has experience selling to marketing and event departments. We make outdoor displays (think pop-up tents, table covers, flags, inflatables, etc. ) and our target market is event-driven brands.
MAY I ASK WHO YOU WORK WITH?
Sure. This position is to attack larger opportunities in the outdoor space. The Houston Astros, Red Bull, Under Armour, University of Alabama. These are all active customers we've worked with in 2018. If diving deep with similar organizations activates your self-motivation, then let's talk.
WHAT TYPE OF WORK WOULD I BE DOING DAY-TO-DAY?
- Being the internal point person for lead generation activities
- Focusing on outbound prospecting through cold-calling, emailing, and event strategies
- Identifying key partners for referring new opportunities to MVP Visuals
- Achieving personal sales targets and weekly goals on call activity and lead generation
- Collaborating with MVP Leadership on executive selling opportunities
WHAT DOESN'T THIS JOB INCLUDE?
Managing active accounts that already exist for us. This is a true outbound sales role.
WHAT'S THE COMPENSATION?
This is a salaried position with additional commission for inbound and outbound sales. Salary is based on experience. Commission up to 10% for every item sold. The owner has a sales background; the goal is to create attainable monthly targets.
WHAT WILL MY HOURS BE?
Around 40 hours per week. We're open 8 am - 7 pm M-F and are flexible in the start and end time. And we value work/life balance, so we don't expect you to clock in over the weekend unless you're working an event.
WHEN WOULD I START?
Now. We're ready to jump-start our growth and need someone to own this role.
DO I NEED A COLLEGE DEGREE FOR THIS POSITION?
Yes. 4-year college degree is preferred.
WHAT ARE THE STEPS TO APPLY?
- Send your resume
- Send a cover letter outlining why you're a good fit for this position. Without this, you'll be rejected.
WANT THIS TO BE A SUCCESS? YOU'LL BRING THIS TO THE OFFICE DAY 1
- Proven track record of prospecting and developing a robust pipeline
- Desire to become an experienced sales leader in a rapidly changing, fast paced environment
- Background of recognizing needs and taking action to deliver solutions
- Demonstrated record of quota attainment
WHAT LEVEL OF EXPERIENCE ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
At least 3 years of sales experience. This is a requirement. We really just need you to have a true willingness and hunger to learn new things and contribute immediately. If you already have connections in an industry, even better.
- Health Benefits
- 401k match
- Fitness Reimbursement
- An awesome team that swears by Company Values of "Above & Beyond, Culture of Positivity, Open & Honest, Always Evolving."