Remote National Sales Role for Growing Brand
- MVP Visuals
- United States
- Anywhere in the USA
- 3 year(s)
- Not Available
WHAT TYPE OF INDIVIDUAL ARE YOU LOOKING TO HIRE?
A sales representative who has experience selling or working with marketing and event departments.
WHO DO YOU WORK WITH?
We make custom outdoor displays (pop-up tents, inflatables, table covers, flags, retail POP) for event activations. This year, a few examples include The Houston Astros, Red Bull, Under Armour, University of Alabama.
WHAT TYPE OF COMPANY ARE YOU?
A growing one. Our Core Values do a great job of summarizing what we represent.
- Above and Beyond
- Culture of Positivity
- Open and Honest
- Always Evolving
WHAT TYPE OF WORK WOULD I BE DOING DAY-TO-DAY?
- Focusing on outbound prospecting through cold-calling, emailing, and events
- Working with our Art + Display team to create quotes and confirm order details.
- Achieving quarterly sales goals
- Collaborating with management on larger selling opportunities
WHAT DOESN'T THIS JOB INCLUDE?
Managing active accounts.
WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED? DO I HAVE TO WORK FROM YOUR OFFICES?
We’re located in New England (Connecticut) but this is a remote position. You’re not expected to travel here, with the exception of training.
SPEAKING OF TRAINING, WHAT DOES THAT ENTAIL?
- You'll train with members of our team onsite as we build the frame work of your business plan.
- The first 30 days will include a daily call with the owner of our company.
- From there, each week will include a structured meeting. We review active opportunities and offer the opportunity to address questions or issues.
SO HOW AM I BRINGING IN NEW BUSINESS?
You’ll be leveraging your existing relationships and attending the most critical shows in your space while documenting these efforts within our CRM.
WILL I HAVE TARGET INDUSTRIES TO FOCUS ON?
- Each new salesperson defines niches they have experience with that offer the best growth opportunities.
- An event budget and schedule is created with management. This allows you to dig deep into an industry and build relationships long-term.
WHAT'S THE COMPENSATION?
- This is a salaried position with additional commission for outbound sales. Salary is based on experience.
- Commission is up to 10% for every item sold.
WHAT WILL MY HOURS BE?
- 40-50 hours per week.
- We value work/life balance, so we don't expect you to clock in over the weekend unless you're working an event.
WHEN WOULD I START?
Now. We're ready to jump-start our growth and need someone to own this role.
WHAT LEVEL OF EXPERIENCE ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
At least 3 years of sales experience. This is a requirement.
YOU'LL BRING THIS TO THE POSITION DAY 1
- Proven track record of prospecting and developing a robust pipeline
- Background of recognizing needs and taking action to deliver solutions
- Demonstrated record of quota attainment
- A true willingness and hunger to learn new things and contribute immediately.
DO I NEED A COLLEGE DEGREE FOR THIS POSITION?
A 4-year college degree is preferred.