Work Remote: National Sales Position for Growing Brand
- MVP Visuals
- United States
- Anywhere in the USA
- 3 year(s)
- Not Available
WHAT TYPE OF INDIVIDUAL ARE YOU LOOKING TO HIRE?
A sales representative who has experience selling or working with marketing and event departments. We're looking for someone with existing relationships who can plug in and GO.
WHO DO YOU WORK WITH?
We make custom outdoor displays (pop-up tents, inflatables, table covers, flags, retail POP) for event activations. This year, a few examples include The Houston Astros, Red Bull, Under Armour, University of Alabama.
WHAT TYPE OF COMPANY ARE YOU?
A growing one. Our Core Values do a great job of summarizing what we represent.
- Above and Beyond
- Culture of Positivity
- Open and Honest
- Always Evolving
WHAT TYPE OF WORK WOULD I BE DOING DAY-TO-DAY?
- Focusing on outbound prospecting through cold-calling, emailing, and events
- Working with our Art + Display team to create quotes and confirm order details.
- Achieving quarterly sales goals
- Collaborating with management on larger selling opportunities
WHAT DOESN'T THIS JOB INCLUDE?
Managing active accounts.
WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED? DO I HAVE TO WORK FROM YOUR OFFICES?
We’re located in New England (Connecticut) but this is a remote position. You’re not expected to travel here, with the exception of training.
SPEAKING OF TRAINING, WHAT DOES THAT ENTAIL?
- You'll train with members of our team onsite for 3-5 days as we build the frame work of your business plan.
- The first 30 days after that will include a daily call with the owner of our company.
- From there, each week will include a structured meeting. We review active opportunities and offer the opportunity to address questions or issues.
SO HOW AM I BRINGING IN NEW BUSINESS?
You’ll be leveraging your existing relationships and attending the most critical shows in your space while documenting these efforts within our CRM.
WILL I HAVE TARGET INDUSTRIES TO FOCUS ON?
- Each new salesperson defines niches they have experience with that offer the best growth opportunities.
- An event budget and schedule is created with management. This allows you to dig deep into an industry and build relationships long-term.
WHAT'S THE COMPENSATION?
- This is a salaried position with additional commission for outbound sales. Salary is based on experience.
- Commission is up to 10% for every item sold.
WHAT WILL MY HOURS BE?
- 40-50 hours per week.
- We value work/life balance, so we don't expect you to clock in over the weekend unless you're working an event.
WHEN WOULD I START?
Now. We're ready to jump-start our growth and need someone to own this role.
WHAT LEVEL OF EXPERIENCE ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
At least 3 years of sales experience. This is a requirement.
YOU'LL BRING THIS TO THE POSITION DAY 1
- Proven track record of prospecting and developing a robust pipeline
- Background of recognizing needs and taking action to deliver solutions
- Demonstrated record of quota attainment
- A true willingness and hunger to learn new things and contribute immediately.
DO I NEED A COLLEGE DEGREE FOR THIS POSITION?
A 4-year college degree is preferred.