Lead Account Executive
- ROTOR Bike Components
- United States
- Salt Lake City, UT
- 3 year(s)
- Not Available
ROTOR Bike Components is looking for a Lead Account Executive to complete our Salt Lake City team. You will have the opportunity to connect sales programs for a global brand to sales initiatives on a national level as you support the VP of Sales in building ROTOR & MET in North America. This is a position aimed at inside sales, developing into a management role.
Work with VP of Business Development to create sales goals for each territory and take ownership of those numbers.
• Take ownership of ROTOR America sales targets: brainstorm & innovate on initiatives to move the needle with rep support & customer programs alike.
• Work with VP of Business Development to create goals for in-house sales and outside reps alike. Break unmanned territories up across inside staff so all areas of the country are covered.
• Work with Outside Sales Reps to reach goals. This should move toward breaking down sales into product category, to see where there is most room for growth.
• Answer phones & provide dealer support as needed.
• Engage customers with outbound calls.
• Sales travel with OSRs to further brand understanding & development.
• Event travel: you will be a key face of the brand out in the world.
• Assist operations lead with monthly inventory cycle counts, as needed.
• 3-5 years working in the bike industry, preferably with a focus on customer service. Bonus if you’ve ridden power meters and/or oval rings.
• Deep understanding of the high-end bicycle industry and trends within it.
• Mechanical aptitude to discuss basic bottom bracket interfaces/power meter features, etc.
• Excellent phone & in-person presentation skills.
• Self-motivated and highly organized, with the ability to work without close supervision.
• Tech savvy with experience in Microsoft Office applications, bonus with Creative Suite & SAP.
• Flexibility to travel to events, as needed. Professional appearance.
• Patience with difficult people. Ability to collaborate and be a team player.
• Desire for the wearing of many hats; mental flexibility is in your nature.
• A love of riding all manner of bikes and talking bike-nerd with other bike nerds!
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume through Malakye.com
Work in SLC close to Liberty park, we offer flex hours & a pet friendly work environment. We also provide 20 hours/year of PTO for volunteering in addition to standard vacation days.