Independent Sales Reps
- Multiple Locations
- Multiple Territories Open
- 2 year(s)
- Not Available
Merge4 is in search of Independent Sales Reps to join the team in multiple open territories within the US.
***PLEASE NOTE: We are ONLY currently accepting resumes for the following open territories. If you're not located in one of the listed territories now, need not apply.
OPEN TERRITORIES //
• Pacific Northwest (WA, OR)
• Upper Midwest (IL, MN, WI, IN)
ABOUT MERGE4 //
Launched in November of 2016, MERGE4 knows that not only must socks look cool, sock construction must endure the punishment of action-people and charismaticans, making them comfortable while looking particularly above-average and miles ahead of the cool curve with a list of artists deeper than Lake Tahoe. Beyond magnificent in appearance, style and comfort, the MERGE4 socks for the feets of action sports people, are constructed like no other. Your soles are GRIPPED by our deviously interesting ‘CULT-WEAVE’. MERGE4’s ‘CULT-WEAVE’ cushions what is sometimes called the ‘arch’ area. YES, you heard correctly; MERGE4 “GRIPS YOUR SOLE” As a Certified B Corp, we have met, believe in and exceed rigorous standards of social and environmental performance, accountability and transparency. We’re proud to be among the growing ranks of companies striving to make a positive impact on the world around us. With this we love giving back and do so through the Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital, where proceeds from every pair sold go towards putting socks on the feet of children waiting for vital organ transplants there.
POSITION SUMMARY //
We are looking for highly motivated, outgoing Independent Sales Reps to carry the Merge4 sock line within multiple open territories. We are looking for experienced, established Sales Reps with existing retail relationships and a complimentary mix of brands to build our specialty store and multi-door account base in the assigned territory. Qualified candidates will report to the Sales Manager and be expected to demonstrate the ability to open and service new and existing accounts, develop new markets and increase market share, while maintaining strong relationships with buyers and merchandise managers.
COMPENSATION // Commission based position.
ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES //
• Meet or exceed sales goals & budget on a monthly basis
• Open new accounts in assigned region
• Work with the Sales Manager to keep them up to date on their territory
• Evaluate and suggest accounts for financial growth and market strength
• Visit accounts regularly to check inventory and solicit purchase orders
• Educate and inform accounts on the Merge4 brand, news, events, contests, etc
• 2+ years of experience as an Independent Sales Rep
• Consistent demonstrated track record of exceeding sales goals
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
• Ability to handle multiple projects and work in an autonomous environment with minimal direction or supervision
• Ability to prioritize daily, weekly and monthly workload
• Working knowledge of the industries we serve is required
TO APPLY // Please submit your cover letter, resume and lines currently carried.
• Complimentary sample lines
• POP and Retail Merchandising Materials