Social Media Manager
- Subjekt Objekt
- United States
- 3 year(s)
- Min Salary: $32000.00 - Max Salary: $40000.00 per Year
Subjekt Objekt is seeking a Social Media Manager.
As Social Media Manager you connect with people who have a relationship with ‘the brand’. Your job is to cultivate that relationship.
A SMM is responsible for day to day management of ‘the brands’ community across all social media channels. This individual will post content, insure timely responses, manage social media programs & make sure the brand voice is continuous across all platforms. The goal is to evolve our content story telling while making a measurable impact. Your strategic work will guide innovative campaigns.
• Writing copy for social posts that aligns with brand voice and social strategy
• Writing and communicating professionally on behalf of a brand, including social posts, replies, comments and other social related content.
• Drafting briefs and collecting community feedback to gain insight from community engagement and best serve client goals.
• Communicate with followers within brand voice
• Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
• Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily
• 1-3 years of experience
• Understanding of all current platforms while continually seeking out new trends in social media
• Ability to work with senior social strategy lead and quickly grasp strategy and brand voice
• Ability to write on brand socially engaging copy that aligns to strategy, content and audience
• Prior experience with Spriklr, Hootsuite, Ripl and Crowdfire.
• Attention to detail, including grammar, spelling, functionality of hyperlinks, and social tagging techniques
• Ability to check in on brand daily, often outside of regular work hours
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to travel 30-40%
We are located in a creative space in south east Portland. We value a collaborative environment and provide professional development opportunities. Paid holidays and solid vacation time.