Sales Manager - DrinkTanks
- United States
- Bend, OR (Central Oregon)
- 5 year(s)
- Min Salary: $65000.00 - Max Salary: $70000.00 per Year
Take DrinkTanks sales to the next frontier as our Sales Manager. This is an opportunity for you to impact a small company by getting us into new markets and opening doors for all of our products. Our ideal candidate is comfortable in a dynamic startup environment, will bring energy and passion to this key role, and will not be afraid to roll up his/her sleeves to tackle projects both strategic and tactical. This role will utilize your blend of exceptional sales, relationship building and analytical skills. Let’s take a look at what you will accomplish within your first year:
• You have determined the direction to focus our sales development efforts and made some significant inroads into new business channels outside of craft brewing and outdoor.
• The relationships you have forged within key industries are paying off with increased sales opportunities.
• You have developed a world class sales and customer service team, as you lead by example as a hands-on manager. • You have established a sales incentive plan that is motivating and rewarding your team for fantastic sales numbers.Performance goals are being met and exceeded.
• You have created an effective way of forecasting our sales so production can meet product demand for our customers. • You have forged successful collaboration with other company teams.
• You have collected a large number of both airline miles and business relationships while attending various tradeshows. (And you’ll need to figure out what shows bring the most ROI- time to mix it up!)
• Your knowledge in product positioning and pricing is showing in our sales #’s.
• The strategic sales plans you have established has provided great direction to the team and everyone is onboard with where they need to focus.
• Have 5+ years well-rounded outside sales experience, with some leadership experience preferred.
• Hold Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field, although commensurate experience and success without a degree will be considered.
• Have consumer product sales (especially hard goods) background preferred.
• Are a proven leader, exceptional communicator, and compelling presenter with excellent negotiation skills.
• Possess a symbiotic blend of creative and analytical capabilities.
• Exhibit excellent problem solving, multi-tasking, communication skills plus a positive attitude.
• Have experience developing and managing a budget.
• Area self-starter, intrinsically curious and adaptable to an ever-changing environment.
• Think strategically and motivate teams of people to achieve great things by executing flawlessly.
• Have adaptability and enthusiasm to do whatever is needed.
This position is based in beautiful Bend, Oregon. If you are not already familiar with this magical wonderland, check it out here: http://www.visitbend.com/
At DrinkTanks®, we believe in living vast, but not losing your roots. Traveling, but not leaving home and enjoying a drink along the way. Our passion for exploration led to the creation of the perfect travel or home companion. Our products are designed and assembled by devout adventurers, one at a time, in Bend, Oregon.
Founded in 2013, DrinkTanks® revolutionized the growler industry through quality and innovation. DrinkTanks® manufactures premium stainless steel, double-walled, vacuum insulated growlers and cups, along with a full line of accessories.
Let’s Talk! Please apply with your cover letter and resume through Malakye.com. If you appear qualified for the role, our HR partners at BBSI will reach out soon.