Retail Sales Associate - San Diego and Orange County
- United States
- Orange County | San Diego
- 3 year(s)
- Not Available
dosist is hiring for a qualified, results-driven Retail Sales Associate to provide best in class consumer interactions to amplify the dosist experience within the dispensary and drive sales.
- Orange County
- San Diego
The dosist Retail Sales Associate will work closely with patients of the dispensary to determine their individual needs, introduce, and answer questions about the brand. The right candidate will be highly conversational, a good listener, and able to ensure customer satisfaction. This person must be able to work independently and be a motivated self-starter. You will be trained on our brand and product features and be asked to maintain our high standards of visual appearance within the store, the consumer experience, provide excellent customer service and achieve sales targets. Knowledge or experience with plant-based medicine is a plus.
• Ensure high level of consumer experience through consumer education and customer service
• Assess patient needs; provide help and recommendations on key products and product features
• Engage consumers at the entrance of the store, introducing our brand and/or fielding any brand and product related inquiries.
• Meet sales objectives through excellent customer service and helping guide patients to the point of purchase.
• Maintain adequate stock levels and visual merchandising excellence per the brand guidelines
• Actively seek out potential customers within the store
• Remain knowledgeable and up to date on product offering and key features of each product to provide customers with appropriate solutions.
• Work with dispensary sales associates to drive customers to the point of sale and drive conversion
• Build trust with both the dispensary and patients
• Provide weekly report to head office on patient feedback, traffic, and patient interactions.
• Maintain a clean, enhanced visual presentation, always
• 3-5 years of previous experience in field sales
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Comfort and skill in problem solving and resolving customer issues
• Must be 21+
• Must have reliable transportation
• No criminal record