- United States
- Portland, OR
- 1 year(s)
- Not Available
OUT HERE ON THE PERIMETER, WE UNDERSTAND TACTICAL IS A LIFESTYLE. IT STARTS AT O-DARK-THIRTY AND ONLY ENDS WHEN YOUR WATCH IS OVER. IT IS AS MUCH BLACK GUNS WITH THE BOYS, AS IT IS BEERS ON THE BEACH. IT IS FMJ, 2A, AND MOLON LABE. IT IS PREPPING, TRAINING, EXERCISING, AND FIGHTING. IT IS OUR PASSION, OUR IDENTITY, AND OUR BIRTHRIGHT. IT IS ALL CONSUMING, IT IS VIKTOS.
VIKTOS is looking for a talented Graphic Designer to join our tight-knit team. Located in Portland, Oregon we exist to push the design boundaries of the conventional tactical market. The ideal candidate will have experience with the many facets of modern graphic design - Print, Web, Typography, and Product Graphics. Additional skills in photography and illustration are a plus. We are a small design group and require a Designer that can multi-task and requires a minimum of daily direction to accomplish their projects.
- Bachelors Degree in Graphic Design
- 1-3 Years Graphic Design experience
- Proven ability to design product graphics, print ads, and digital marketing content
- Familiarity with art direction and basic studio product photography
- High-level of proficiencies in Mac design software
- Knowledge of current trends, in both design and tactical fields
- Self-starter with ability to complete projects with minimal daily direction
- Photography and copy-writing skills not required, but desirable
- Passion for shooting sports and/or functional training a plus
THIS IS A FULL-TIME SALARIED POSITION LOCATED IN PORTLAND, OREGON
To apply, please submit your cover letter, resume, and portfolio link via the Malakye Application link below.