Social Media Specialist
- K1 Speed, Inc.
- United States
- Irvine, CA
- 3 year(s)
- Not Available
Do you have the Need for Speed? Do you thrive in a fast paced, energetic work environment that focuses on serving our customers? If so, K1 Speed is the place for you. As the nation’s indoor electric karting leader and innovator for over the past decade, K1 Speed does not compromise on the quality and value of the product we offer. Through our industrial go-karts and excellent staff, our passion is to show the world how fun karting can actually be.
As the Social Media Specialist, you will assist the Social Media Manager and the marketing team to implement social media strategies to build brand awareness and generate inbound traffic and product adoption. You are a natural marketer and brand ambassador and are passionate about your work. Is this you?
• Implement social media strategies to build brand awareness, generate inbound traffic and product adoption.
• Creation of content which meets our customer standards
• Develop and deliver social media optimization (SMO).
• Stay current with social media trends and best practices.
• Research opportunities for new social marketing platforms and select adapt current process to fit client needs.
• Review and approve content on a daily basis.
• Creating and managing monthly promotions.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume via the Malakye Application link below.
• Strong project management or organizational skills
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Snapchat etc.) and how they can be deployed.
• Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format.
• Ability to build and maintain client relationships.
• 2-3 years of relevant work experience in digital and social media marketing
• Direct experience with social advertising, analysis and reporting
• Bachelor's degree in Public Relations, Communications, Journalism, Digital Media or related field
• Multi-media experience preferred, especially proficiency in design, publishing, web, and audio-visual production tools