Digital Media Designer
- K1 Speed, Inc.
- United States
- Irvine, CA
- 3 year(s)
- Not Available
The K1 Speed Digital Media Designer owns creating and cultivating the marketing ideas and campaigns that drive the business.
Specific functions include:
• Oversee all design projects with the K1 Speed Marketing department to ensure brand consistency.
• Deliver creative solutions to communicate brand objectives.
• Responsible the design execution for advertising, social media campaigners, digital marketing, in-center messaging, etc.
• Give input and direction for photo and video shoot creative direction.
• Shoot, edit, and deliver produced video and photo content.
• Ability to develop interactive digital advertising content.
• Will determine the need for outside assistance, freelancers, copywriters, and creative agencies.
• Will work with copy writer to assure tone is consistent with creative direction.
• Will have a very strong understanding of current and future design trends.
• Ability to understand market trends, customer needs and competitive intelligence data
• Strong communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to support or defend a position or idea in a clear, concise and persuasive manner
• Comfortable managing through change and working in a fast-paced environment
To apply, please submit your cover letter, resume and portfolio/link via the Malakye Application link below.
• Bachelor's degree (minimum) required.
• 3+ years professional experience in high profile Marketing roles supporting large consumer brand/s
• Extensive knowledge of the creative process from concept to execution.
• Experience initiating and driving the ideation process contributing meaningful, innovative strategies to the business at concept stage.
• High aptitude for creative thinking.
• Successful experience working effectively in brand management and a proven ability to provide guidance and direction to peers.
• An ambassador for our brand values and culture internally and externally
• Passionate about motorsports and/or entertainment.
• Photo/Video equipment a must