IT Systems Support Specialist II
- United States
- Nederland, CO
- 2 year(s)
- Min Salary: $50000.00 - Max Salary: $60000.00 per Year
Love to ski or snowboard? Eldora Mountain Resort is looking for an IT Systems Support Specialist to start this June 2018 in Nederland, CO.
POSITION SUMMARY //
This position provides technical support throughout the resort so our employees can provide our guests with an exceptional day at the Mountain. This position is a full time, year round position and requires both indoor and outdoor work. Schedule is usually Friday through Tuesday during the ski season and Monday through Friday during the off season, with some Race and Holiday coverage when the resort is open to guests. The starting salary range is 50K to 60K based on experience.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES //
This position will work closely with end-users and the IT Manager to install, configure and maintain all data, network and voice systems.
• Provide troubleshooting support to end-users and guest facing systems
• Install, configure, and upgrade computers, servers, network and telephones
• Support day to day operation of back-up systems
• Provide infrastructure support including cabling
• Recommend or perform actions to correct software or system/network problems
• Research and evaluate new software
• Support, install and maintain Race timing for day time and evening races
• Assist in maintaining Siriusware Point of Sale and ticket scanning systems
• Offer assistance to other departments as needed throughout the season
TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS //
• Experience with Windows based servers and clients: SQL, e-commerce web sites, file servers, point of sales, Mac IOS, windows 7.
• Experience with core network hardware including firewalls and switches.
• Proficiency troubleshooting printers, scanners, point of sales systems, cameras, and time clocks.
• Extra credit for experience with Siriusware! Sales Point Solutions, Cisco switching and Vmware/Nutanix server systems
OTHER REQUIREMENTS //
• High school or GED diploma. Bachelor’s degree in computer science or MIS is preferred
• Minimum two years experience in support position
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Successful track record communicating with unskilled and skilled end-users
• Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality.
TO APPLY // Please submit your brief cover letter and resume through Malakye.
This position is eligible for year-round benefits including health, dental, life, 401k and FREE SKIING/RIDING free skiing at many Colorado resorts.