Fasthouse is looking for an Accounting/Inventory Coordinator to join the team in Valencia, Calif.
The Accounting/Inventory Coordinator is a hybrid role that works closely with our current operations personnel to handle day-to-day accounting functions as well as Inventory management functions in a small to mid-sized company setting. We’re an energetic, growing company looking for a passionate individual to own and bring more organization to our day to day financials as well as effectively guide our stock seasonality. You’re highly motivated, organized, detail oriented and excited to be working in a dynamic and incredibly fun industry.
• Perform daily, quarterly and annual accounting functions including audits, financial results reporting, AP/AR duties and bank/credit card reconciliations as necessary.
• Analyze and report on financial results, prepare and analyze budgets, while proactively communicating results and potential variances to management.
• Improve current financial systems and procedures and recommend/initiate any corrective actions
• Oversee tax functionality to be in compliance with federal and state regulations
• Generate financial reports that display the company’s profits, equity and cash flow
• Collaborate with warehouse, sales and upper management to ensure budget goals are met
• Ensure product stock levels are in line with demand and budgetary needs
• Analyze stock levels to effectively manage product inventory as well as end of life cycles
• Generate sales and inventory reports to capitalize on successes and limit product liabilities
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
• 3+ years of experience in Accounting and/or Human Resource services
• BA/BS degree in Business Administration or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Experience with SAP database systems; Knowledge of recent versions of QuickBooks a plus
• Extensive knowledge of US GAAP
• Proficient in data analysis and forecast methods
• Knowledge and understanding of MS Office, accounting software and databases
• Excellent organizational, problem-solving, project management and communication skills
Please submit resume through Malakye.com
|Required Experience:||3 year(s)|
|Salary Range:||Not available|
Posted 2 days ago