The Warehouse Manager is a hands on supervisor who coordinates and/or performs the receiving, shipping, and product handling responsibilities in the warehouse. The Warehouse Manager is responsible for the completion of inventory cycle counts and accuracy, back order filling, as well as the movement of products into and out of the facility including the coordination of freight movement and ongoing communication with shipping carriers.
• Planning, coordinating and monitoring the receipt and dispatch of goods to retailers and direct to consumers.
• Liaising with transport companies.
• Managing the efficient utilization of space and mechanical handling equipment, ensuring quality, budgetary targets and environmental objectives are met.
• Coordinating and freight trafficking with DHL, UPS, UPS Freight and LTL and completing proper documentation.
• Keeping stock control systems up to date and ensuring inventory accuracy.
• Planning future capacity requirements.
• Organizing the recruitment and training of staff, as well as monitoring staff performance and progress.
• Motivating, organizing and encouraging teamwork within the workforce to ensure productivity
targets are met or exceeded.
• Briefing senior management and producing regular reports and statistics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
• Maintaining standards of health, safety and security in the work environment.
• The ideal candidate will have 5-7 years of prior Warehouse Management work experience in the action sports, apparel, accessory or related field preferred.
• Experience with Microsoft Excel & Word as well as SAP Business One and established interaction with major shipping companies.
• Excellent communication skills, including ability to express well-reasoned, independent thought.
• Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team.
• Forklift Certification
Please submit resume and intro letter through Malakye.com