Fasthouse is looking for a full-time, sales-minded Customer Service person to help manage and build our customer service team. Success requires an enthusiastic understanding of our customers, our product, our brand, and our technology platform capabilities and results in increased customer satisfaction and revenue growth.
The right candidate will have a strong customer service background, proven ability to prioritize and delegate, and a passion for working in a fast-paced, startup environment.
- The Customer Support role serves as the initial point of contact for all customer requests and questions.
- Combine technical expertise with customer service to resolve questions and issues.
- Partner with leadership and team members to drive customer satisfaction and revenue growth.
- Take initiative to create selling opportunities and increase customer loyalty.
- Directly accountable for customer satisfaction across all customer service channels including but not limited to: chat, email, telephone, and social media.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with our customers on behalf of the company by taking personal and complete responsibility for each customer contact through various communication channels.
- Investigate and follow up on questions/issues to resolve concerns in an accurate and timely manner.
- Develop and execute customer service initiatives to increase customer satisfaction and revenue.
- Educate our customers on our products, procedures, and policies.
- Utilize all available sales tools to increase and improve business results.
- Identify patterns and report customer feedback.
- Routinely audit the Fasthouse website to ensure that content is up-to-date and accurate.
- Reports directly to the Customer Support Supervisor.
- The ideal candidate is a tech-savvy self-starter with a deep understanding of customer service, a strong empathy for customer advocacy, and a passion for growth.
- Must have above average written and verbal communication skills. Ability to handle stressful situations with a professional and calming demeanor.
- 2+ years of customer service and/or sales experience.
- Familiar with E-commerce channels including but not limited to Shopify, Amazon, etc.
- Familiar with social media channels including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Familiarity with SAP Business 1 Preferred
- Proficient with MS Office, including a strong understanding of MS Excel.
- Must be able to work cross-functionally, especially with production and warehouse teams.
- Must be self-motivated, hard-working, well organized and able to communicate within multiple portals.
- Must effectively provide and receive excellent constructive criticism, enjoying all aspects of the customer service process.
- Strong work ethic, intellectual curiosity, and commitment to continuous improvement.
Please submit resume and intro letter through Malakye.com