Why We’re Rad (about us):
Rad Power Bikes is a leading consumer direct ebike manufacturer specializing in high quality yet affordable electric bikes for weekend warriors, hardcore commuters, and family cyclists.
Madly growing and located in Ballard, we are seeking a full-time Showroom Specialist to join our team. If you enjoy working in a collaborative environment and are looking to be a part of a dynamic team, this might be the role for you!
As a Showroom Specialist, you will be responsible for providing an excellent customer experience to every current and potential Rad Power Bikes customer in-store at our Flagship Retail Store in Ballard. With that in mind, we are seeking highly motivated individuals who are excited about providing hands-on support in a dynamic environment for one of the fastest growing companies in the ebike industry. Come help Rad Power Bikes get people riding!
Hours of operation are M-F 9am-5pm. Saturday and Sunday are 9am-3pm. Weekend availability will be required.
Check us out at www.radpowerbikes.com.
Why You’re Rad (about you):
- 2-4 years of experience working in a retail or showroom role in a technical sales environment
- Excellent in-person verbal communication skills
- Solid bike riding skills
- Confident explaining complex topics to a variety of people
- Eager to learn, and can assimilate & retain information quickly
- Thorough knowledge of best practices regarding road safety
- Comfortable handling multiple priorities throughout the day in a dynamic/active environment
- Desire to work cross functionally, with teammates from a variety of different teams
You get bonus points for:
- Retail experience in the bike industry
- Working knowledge of bikes and how they function (particularly ebikes) & up-to-date understanding of local ebike regulations
Had you been with us last month, you would have:
- Made a world-class 1st impression with our customers in-person and over the phone
- Communicated product information in a clear, professional, and accurate manner
- Advocated internally for our customers by identifying trends and suggesting improvements to processes, policies, and products
- Worked directly with our team of professional Ebike Mechanics to ensure that all customer needs are met
- Ensured inventory control through complete and accurate merchandise/supply restocking
- Oversaw daily test rides on our fleet of Retail bikes
- Helped maintain and improve the organization/set-up of our Retail facility
Rad Power Bikes is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at 800-939-0310 or email@example.com.
|Required Experience:||2 year(s)|
|Salary Range:||Not available|
Posted 4 days ago
benefits, PTO, employee bike, open office plan, time outside, work/life balance, company events, and more!