Director of E-Commerce and Social Media
- Body Glove
- United States
- West Hollywood
- 5 year(s)
- Not Available
Body Glove is looking for a proven ecomm and social media professional to join the team in West Hollywood, Calif as Director of E-Commerce and Social Media.
* Set vision and strategy for holistic and seamless brand discovery, shopping and purchase experience
* Manage and drive improvements to E-commerce P&L, including revenue, margin and expense improvement, Set’s budget for E-commerce channel with the planning team.
* Drive strategy and execution of all digital performance marketing channels including search, paid social, remarketing, email and affiliate channels.
* Determine site experience improvements through analytics and testing and work with platform design and development teams to ensure execution
* Lead operational decision making and partner with leadership in customer service, distribution and logistics to drive performance and customer satisfaction throughout the sales cycle
* Continue to grow omni-channel strategies for B2C and B2B, and execute plans including ensuring appropriate platform and consumer experience strategies are in place
* Discover, evaluate and recommend new E-Commerce technologies to ensure delivery of value and KPIs
* Establish detailed KPIs and metrics to track and report on performance of processes and programs and transform data into actionable insights and recommendations
* Manage key relationships with licensees. Oversee planning for photography, product cataloguing, inventory management.
* Develops and update brand strategic plans for the web site based on the brand priorities, industry trends, concept-to-consumer, and customer insight. Drives achievement of Ecommerce channel goals.
* Develops annual, monthly Ecommerce forecast and budget, including traffic, sales, conversion and AOV. Provides weekly reporting and insight into Ecommerce performance
* Stays abreast of current digital marketing trends, consumer insight, Ecommerce technology
* Defines long-term needs, functionality, features, etc., and digital experiences
Manage all social and blog content creation including photography, video, and editorial. Execute seamless social and digital communication leveraging influencers and sponsored athletes.
* Create, execute and monitor all digital and social content for the Body Glove brand.
Develop compelling content that aligns with our brand vision and build meaningful community connections.
Schedule and publish content leveraging analytics to optimize engagement.
Partner with Licensees to develop seasonal social media strategies and blog editorial topics.
* Oversees email marketing programs, seasonal schedule, briefing process, and performance reporting for weekly, transactional, and triggered emails. Drives strategy for e-mail testing to increase consumer engagement
* Oversees paid and display marketing efforts, including investment strategy, program performance, and testing
* 5+ years of experience in retail E-Commerce
* Bachelor’s Degree required; business, marketing or related field preferred
* Subject matter expertise in web production, site operations, features and functionalities, site merchandising and content and digital marketing strategy, digital marketing tactics
* Strong leadership, influencing and communication skills with ability to interact, influence and align with all levels of the organization, both internal and external
* Demonstrable and impressive track record of achievement in revenue growth, management of budgets, developing relationships with cross functional teams and third party vendors
* Expertise utilizing Shopify platforms.
* Strong management of P&L
* Strong communication and leadership skills
* Strong analytical and organizational skills