Body Glove is looking for a multidisciplinary Senior Graphic Designer/Jr Art Director to join the team. Must work well in fast environment with tight turn-around times and quick changes.
-Create digital assets for ecommerce site including email blasts, home page graphics and digital ads.
-Create/curate social media content including GIFs, Videos, Collages, Promotions.
-Design corporate presentations and brand guidelines according to brand standards.
-Assist with campaign concept/creative direction, pulling swipe and creating mood-boards.
-Assist with trend research and development.
-Design and source printed collateral such as stickers, flyers, billboards, etc.
-Photography as needed.
-Organize and assist with photoshoot production
-Provide retouching notes for images as well as be able to retouch as needed.
-Design seasonal look-books.
-Design seasonal repeat graphic prints.
-Packaging design/support as needed.
-4+ years experience as a graphic designer
-Must take direction well and creative problem solve
-Hands-on, no ego
-Proficient in Adobe Indesign, Illustrator & Photoshop
-Working knowledge of Capture One or other photo editing software
-Strong eye for photography and composition
-Strong typographic skills
-Detail oriented even when under pressure
-Video capture/editing skills a plus
Digital and E-Commerce
• Instagram: GIFs, Videos, Collages, Promotions as per our calendar
• Assets for Instagram & Facebook ads
- Homepage sliders
- Homepage graphics
- Branded content for e-comm
- Collection banners for website
- Assist with overall look and feel of website
• Email campaigns:
- 2-3 blasts a week
- Automated workflow emails,
• Assistance with international support for web and social content needs
• Print Ads
• Digital Ads
• Event promotion materials (i.e. Billboards, Flyers, On-site Graphics)
• Tradeshow graphic support
• Assist in creative direction
• Assist in w/ photoshoot direction
• Photo re-touching or re-touching notes
• Campaign look-n-feel and per product launch support
• Promo items (i.e. stickers, hats, tee’s)
• Seasonal look books
• Campaign inspiration research
Brand and Licensing Support
• Tailored licensee presentations
• Tailored retail presentations
• Licensee support
- Print Ads
- Licensee events i.e. meetings, tradeshows, etc.
• Logo guide
• Tradeshow guide
• POP guide
• Merchandising guide
• Body Glove store concepts/ store design
Product & Packaging Development
• Trend guide support
• Trend inspiration research
• Vector art graphics for product to include in style guide per season
• Repeat pattern graphics for product to include in style guide per season
• Packaging Guide
• Licensee packaging requests and support
Senior Graphic Designer / Junior Art Director
West Hollywood California
|Required Experience:||5 year(s)|
|Salary Range:||Not available|
Posted 11 days ago