Our people are good at what they do. We are adventurers and explorers; designers and developers. We are creative, driven and detail-oriented. We find beauty in boldness and style in simplicity. And we’re united by a shared goal: to create unique gear that looks as good as it works and comes back in one piece—trip after trip, year after year.
When we’re not creating, you can find us testing our gear out in the wild. Our ranks include rock climbers, cyclists, anglers, thru-hikers, runners, ping pong (or... table tennis) champions, gardeners, skateboarders, globetrotters and so much more.
We're looking for a Warehouse Manager who shares what we're about and wants to do great work.
The Warehouse Manager is responsible for all warehousing, receipt, fulfillment, and logistics related duties as well as managing Inbound and Outbound team leads and a team of full-time Warehouse Associates.
• B.A. or B.S. degree and 6 years of warehouse work; a minimum of 3 years of warehouse management experience is required.
• Wholesale and Direct-To-Consumer experience is required.
• Establishes and oversees Topo Designs warehouse operational procedures for incoming and outgoing shipments
• Creates new and optimizes current processes to ensure receiving and fulfillment are as streamlined and accurate as possible
• Manages all warehouse inventory — including performing cycle counts and annual physical inventories
• Prepares and manages a budget for the warehouse department
• Regularly works with department managers (Marketing, Sales, Design, Accounting, Production), to ensure coordination of all warehouse activities with department activities
• Oversees all incoming and outgoing shipments
• Assesses inbound and outbound volume forecasts to ensure proper staffing and to keep inbound and outbound processing on-time
• Creates all international shipping documentation for outbound international shipments
• Reviews customers’ vendor compliance manuals, maintains compliance key and ensures compliance with all outbound shipments accordingly
• Manage the picking and packing of all sales orders (both ecommerce and wholesale)
• Manages EDI compliance and performs EDI transmissions for the wholesale department
• Prepares and loads LTL shipments
• Collaborates with upper management regarding employee relations and performance management
• Monitors the cleanliness of the warehouse and cleans and delegates where needed
• Works with the team to order all warehousing supplies
• Provides training to new employees
• Performs annual reviews of all employees
Please submit your resume through Malakye and let us know why you want to run our warehouse.
|Required Experience:||6 year(s)|
|Salary Range:||Not available|
Posted 4 days ago